Pivitol day today

From Day 1 I said he would be a disaster and that it would not lift the fanbase. And it has worked out exactly as I predicted. Now Ross had to go as he was sliding with the team. Now sacking Parkinson will not stop the slide unfortunately as the club is in a terrible low point. SD picked him and that was a complete and utter awful appointment.

From Day 1 I said he would be a disaster and that it would not lift the fanbase. And it has worked out exactly as I predicted. Now Ross had to go as he was sliding with the team. Now sacking Parkinson will not stop the slide unfortunately as the club is in a terrible low point. SD picked him and that was a complete and utter awful appointment.
Anymore earth shattering predictions like?

Nice one Sherlock

So he knows everything that is happening at the club? Give over man. He’s a bullshitter.

Bullshit.
I’m f***ing telling ya man .Do you think I’m going to tell lies to stick up for a stranger on the Internet ?I once thought along your lines but when I found out first hand away from this board the facts I was taken aback how genuine all his info is .

Back