Wrexham- thought we were promoted
Oldham Athletic- played on plastic pitch
Cardiff, forced onto edge of it when fence came down
Bridgetown Barbados cricket ground, 10 US dollars
Sixfields when I was doing work there
Rockingham Road Kettering
McDiarmid Park
Berwick Rangers

SoL, got on to kick the ball back to Perez during the warm up, exciting stuff. And the new Wembley, was on prior to kick off in the FA Cup semi final between Hull and Sheff Utd.

Roker Park on the open day when they sold off all parts of the stadium. I scored a goal between two jumpers at the Fulwell End :D and bought a chod of grass for my garden which promptly died but is still there in spirit.

roker park
notts forest end of season when they had got promoted
swindon
blackpool
notts co
tranmere
juventus- beat parma 4-0 and won league at stadio d'alpi, basically free for all at full time, got into managers dug outs

Swindon - the 2-1 game like OP
Highbury - they left the gates open during a visit to the Arsenal Museum with my 7 year old. He is a Gooner and the look on his face when we went in the goalmouth was one of my best moments ever.
Benfica - with my Dad in 67. Got shouted at by the groundsman.
Ferryhill Athletic.

Played on -
Stadium of Light
Roker Park
Chesterfield's new ground
Sincil Bank

Invaded -
Tranmere
Bury
Notts County
Sincil Bank

Played at Valley Parade a couple of times. Played and scored at Harrogate Town. Do semi-pro grounds count?

Took the kids around Anfield and the Etihad last year.

Just wondering which pro footy pitches people have been on?

Me: Safc, Roker Park after fa cup 92 chelsea win.

Notts county when we stayed up last day 90s.

Tranmere on last day after promotion under Reid.

Swindon on last day after 2-1 win but pipped to promotion by boro.

Portsmouth, mid 90s, got there ridiculously early (after getting the midnight departure bus from sland) and the groundsman let us have a look including a stroll on the pitch.
Swindon is the only one I can remember.

Highbury - they left the gates open during a visit to the Arsenal Museum with my 7 year old. He is a Gooner and the look on his face when we went in the goalmouth was one of my best moments ever.
The gates are open all the time now.

If you're ever in the area you can just stroll in and see the remnants of the old stadium where the stands have been turned into flats.

The pitch is now a garden.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back