Piers Morgan

He gets a bad rap because he's made a career out of being a tosser. Most tossers just slope off into middle management jobs where they can only irritate a few people at a time, but this prick decided to monetise his "gift" and get rich from it. And we all have to put up with him as a result.

A bellend aye but he's great entertainment. He was class on Question Time the week before last, properly wound up David Dimbleby and got stuck into that excuse for an MP Dawn Butler (Dianne Abbott lite).

How anyone can forgive him for printing fake pictures that discredited our armed forces and put their lives in danger, simply because he wanted a boost in sales, is beyond me.

The guy should never be heard in public again

Gets a bad rap (understandable for the photos thing) but I can't help but like him, class the last 2 mornings on Tele like

Hang your head in shame, you absolutely massive fanny.

Male version of Katie Hopkins but vastly worse. How nothing stuck to him from his mirror days I don’t know.

I can only assume it's because he's a bloke and he probably has friends in high places. The twat

Hang your head in shame, you absolutely massive fanny.

I can only assume it's because he's a bloke and he probably has friends in high places. The twat
I’m sure time will out him for something as lots of the Red Tops were upto no good. I’m not a fan of guilt by association but I do feel that too many were privy to more than was disclosed during those investigations

Back