Piers Morgan

How anyone can forgive him for printing fake pictures that discredited our armed forces and put their lives in danger, simply because he wanted a boost in sales, is beyond me.

The guy should never be heard in public again

And the massive coincidence in which his finance desk at the Mirror would promote shares that just so happened to be shares that Morgan had just bought, leading those shares coincidentally going up and Morgan making money. Which the journalists went to jail for but he somehow didn't.

Or how he absolutely denied any involvement in phone hacking but the Leveson enquiry publicly stated they believed he was lying, because by Morgan's own admission his journos were getting access to phones that can't be explained and he just said he preferred not to know how.

Or how he prevented his paper, supposedly a Labour paper for working class readers, from reporting on or even commenting on a dockers strike that went on for almost 2 years.

And the massive coincidence in which his finance desk at the Mirror would promote shares that just so happened to be shares that Morgan had just bought, leading those shares coincidentally going up and Morgan making money. Which the journalists went to jail for but he somehow didn't.

Or how he absolutely denied any involvement in phone hacking but the Leveson enquiry publicly stated they believed he was lying, because by Morgan's own admission his journos were getting access to phones that can't be explained and he just said he preferred not to know how.

Or how he prevented his paper, supposedly a Labour paper for working class readers, from reporting on or even commenting on a dockers strike that went on for almost 2 years.
Get all that. You like the muderer series, fascinating.

I’m sure time will out him for something as lots of the Red Tops were upto no good. I’m not a fan of guilt by association but I do feel that too many were privy to more than was disclosed during those investigations

He made the call on phone hacking and seems to have been let off there

He's a belter and him and Lennox and Trump on Apprentice US was mint. :lol:

Didn't think he was much cop, so watched for Lewis, but Morgan won it.

I am convinced that when he started out as the Sun gossip columnist he found some very damning pics of some very powerful people. As such he is now 'untouchable' and moves smoothly from one high profile job to another no matter what he does.

should be in jail ...or hung for treason
THIS , , I remember when he got his spot on main stream TV in the states , pals over there were saying how big is he in the UK ?
he's f***ing hated over here i replied , thats why you lot have him , they bombed him out within a year.
Short memories over here for that wanker to get time on TV again.

Back