Piers Morgan

He is a bit of a tit and a weasel all out for himself but he is sometimes good on tv because he is the only one who will speak up against some of these guests they have on the shows. The other presenters namby pamby around them and let them say what they want but at least Piers will bring them up on things and tell them to their face they are f***ing idiots.

Mind, that sometimes goes the other way too when he gets a bee in his bonnet about something which is wrong (but he can't see it) and he just wont let it go and you just want him to shut the fuck up but he continually goes on and on and on and on.

He is a bit of a tit and a weasel all out for himself but he is sometimes good on tv because he is the only one who will speak up against some of these guests they have on the shows. The other presenters namby pamby around them and let them say what they want but at least Piers will bring them up on things and tell them to their face they are f***ing idiots.

Mind, that sometimes goes the other way too when he gets a bee in his bonnet about something which is wrong (but he can't see it) and he just wont let it go and you just want him to shut the fuck up but he continually goes on and on and on and on.

Some of the people they have on GMB don't deserve airtime

And the massive coincidence in which his finance desk at the Mirror would promote shares that just so happened to be shares that Morgan had just bought, leading those shares coincidentally going up and Morgan making money. Which the journalists went to jail for but he somehow didn't.

Or how he absolutely denied any involvement in phone hacking but the Leveson enquiry publicly stated they believed he was lying, because by Morgan's own admission his journos were getting access to phones that can't be explained and he just said he preferred not to know how.

Or how he prevented his paper, supposedly a Labour paper for working class readers, from reporting on or even commenting on a dockers strike that went on for almost 2 years.

Remember when he had Ian Hislop followed and harrassed by his reporters because Hislop said nasty things about him? If anyone else had followed an individual about 24 hours a day for 365 days they'd be locked up.

How anyone can forgive him for printing fake pictures that discredited our armed forces and put their lives in danger, simply because he wanted a boost in sales, is beyond me.

The guy should never be heard in public again

And gave carte blanche to those who wished to sue the armed forces/us for made up "atrocities".

I watched that HIGNFY when he got absolutely ruined by the rest of them. "I demarrrnd my privacy" was a highlight followed by "because nobody likes you Piers" from Ian.

Dodgy share dealings
Fake story in the Mirror about British soldiers 'abusing' Iraqi's
Up to his arse in phone hacking but managed to wriggle free

I could go on. He's a kernt of the highest order

Back