Phil Parkinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's perfect for you lot then.

He'll get you up and keep you up and then you can move on to someone who can take the next step.

Better managers are only going to be interested if you're in the Championship.
Not sure I believe it. Apparently his assistant will be Ricky Ravenhill, who played for him at Bradford.

That's perfect for you lot then.

He'll get you up and keep you up and then you can move on to someone who can take the next step.

Better managers are only going to be interested if you're in the Championship.
I hope you are right but I seriously doubt that, I fully expect we will be looking for a new manager again in the new year.

Wouldn't b my choice. By all accounts personality and style of play not what we want. Massive gamble but if we're a championship club next year no one will care.

I was probably in the ross out camp by the end, but is this any better than keeping him?, I guess we will see he gets my full support but I’d hoped we were finally done with short term thinking.

I’ll say 7 games when he’s loses three and draws two that’ll be his lot..
I fully expect the usual suspects will be demanding we give him time, but sorry if we are going to get promoted we cannot afford to give him time, he will have to hit the ground running and get results immediately.

I fully expect the usual suspects will be demanding we give him time, but sorry if we are going to get promoted we cannot afford to give him time, he will have to hit the ground running and get results immediately.
Taken his managerial record into account we should end up on around 58 points this season. Comfortable in league one..woohoooo. We have found out level.

For information only: Paddy Power have just suspended odds offered on Parkinson. The padlock symbol appears....

Edit: Stand down. Padlock removed. Odds back to 1.57. Nee idea what that was arl about.

Last edited:
We won't get promoted this season

For information only: Paddy Power have just suspended odds offered on Parkinson. The padlock symbol appears....

Edit: Stand down. Padlock removed. Odds back to 1.57. Nee idea what that was arl about.

Aye I was going to say I can get 4/7 on the app for him. Suspect it was more than likely they were just changing the odds?

Watch him turn out to be a hero. There would be a canny bit humble pie to eat (I include myself in that)

I think he’ll do just fine.
I’ve honestly believed all along that an experienced competent manager would get more out of our squad than Ross and if it’s Parkinson I think he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back