PGA Tour has agreed to merge with Saudi-backed rival LIV

If the Saudis hadn't lured a journalist to their consulate in Istanbul, murdered him, chopped him up, and carried the pieces out in plastic bags, there'd be less of an issue. But they did, probably on the instructions of their current leader.

As things stood, pro golfers had a choice: stay put, or sell out. Now leaving the competitive circuit will be their only proactive option.

Interesting the PGA will attempt to retain its tax exemptions while becoming part of a for-profit LLC. :rolleyes:

Bit rich getting on our high horse about a US organisation selling its soul to them though. We've sold most of London to the middle east, welcomed them with open arms into our most prestigious sporting events, washed their filthy money for them, plan free ports so they can dodge our taxes and championed their position on the UNHRC.

If the Saudis hadn't lured a journalist to their consulate in Istanbul, murdered him, chopped him up, and carried the pieces out in plastic bags, there'd be less of an issue. But they did, probably on the instructions of their current leader.

As things stood, pro golfers had a choice: stay put, or sell out. Now leaving the competitive circuit will be their only proactive option.

Even if they didn't muder Khashoggi (who was probably some sort of US asset if we're being honest, not that it makes it any better) they'd still be the world's largest funder of terrorism and Salafist jihadism, which is the main issue for me like. Not to mention the human rights abuses and inequalities in their own country. bombing kids in Yemen etc.

Aye I know. Still wants to be on the golf, politics or SA forum.
Where only a small percentage of the forum will see it?…..What is the point of that? If you wanna ignore it, ignore it….but don’t hide it away. Because, believe me, Football is FAR from immune and English football is a definite target.

Back