PGA Tour has agreed to merge with Saudi-backed rival LIV

Rory walking away. 😂. Why would he. Out of his control. Why waste one of the best talents of his generation. That’s just daft. Nee chance.
I’m pretty cool with it as I simply don’t know the mechanics on what’s happening, as hasn’t been announced yet

However I’m jus a tad disappointed as I’m going to assume I’ll have to see Patrick’s Reeds face again. But hopefully as he wasn’t made aware or involved negotiations greg Norman gets booted. God he comes across as simply awful, incredibly arrogant and really immature for someone nearly 70 ffs

There are a lot of young players on this seasons PGA tour and possibly the DP tour as a result of LIV players dropping out and they may not get many opportunities next year when the LIV players come back.
Only a couple still at liv who actually played dp tour properly. ( Not including the pga lads who do the minimum 4)

Most of the regular dp tours lads got dropped by liv or came back during 22 or at end of 2022, likes of
Larrazabal, orteugi, bekker etc. not sure about canter like .

The giving pga tour cards to top ten Dp who aren’t on the pga frees up a few spots anarl like (although I was surprised to see not all take the offer)

The giving pga tour cards to top ten Dp who aren’t on the pga frees up a few spots anarl like (although I was surprised to see not all take the offer)
That only happens at the end of this season for the first time. Ryan Fox and one of the Hojgaard's have just been given some temporary status on the PGA Tour due to their performance record on appearances this season.

This sucks. Lots of pricks on BBC, facebook etc claiming because our governments sell weapons to and buy oil from KSA (which I’ve never been OK with), it’s hypocritical not to watch golf, Saudi Grand Prix etc. and we should just gladly be sports washed. FFS man, the world’s bloody daft right now.

This sucks. Lots of pricks on BBC, facebook etc claiming because our governments sell weapons to and buy oil from KSA (which I’ve never been OK with), it’s hypocritical not to watch golf, Saudi Grand Prix etc. and we should just gladly be sports washed. FFS man, the world’s bloody daft right now.

Their own people need to stand up for gay rights and women’s rights etc. It’s not our place to do it. It was illegal to be gay here when we held the World Cup in 1966. My own mother was expected to give up her job when she got married. She didn’t and pretty quickly after attitudes changed. It wasn’t that long ago all this

Just been reading through a more things online about all of this (I'm taking it all with a huge pinch of salt) apparently anyone who signed for LIV and wants to play on the PGA tour again have to pay a fine. Fines are also player dependent whatever that means. There's a lot being said on it so press duties tomorrow for the Canadian open will be very interesting to hear

I don’t watch golf so normally wouldn’t give a shit about this, however the fact they own the mags means this news has really pissed me off.

Trump: A big, beautiful and glamorous deal for the wonderful world of golf

Trump golf courses to be used then more
Trump gets out his tweezers to wank to anything that violates the law or pisses off normal people, plus he loves Saudi men and golf.

Last edited:
Money can really buy anything.
Where does all this end.
Will they raid the Premier League for all the best players, pay them ludicrous wages to play in Saudi and then loan them to Newcastle for peanuts, with the PIF involved in every deal waving a piece of paper saying but were not in charge. I can see that happening.

Back