Pfizer Hearing

You are just going round in circles.

Nobody regulatory body treats it as gene therapy as the mechanism of action does not fit that criteria for it to be classified in that way. It does not alter DNA, it does not enter the nucleus of a cell therefore it falls at the first hurdle.
If you compare it to something which actually is a gene therapy and note the differences. This will indicate why CAR-T is gene therapy and COVID vaccines are not

SpikeVax BiValent - Spikevax bivalent - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc)
Tisagenlecleucel (CAR-T) - Kymriah cells dispersion for infusion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc)
Agreed we are. I am not willing to accept your definition of a gene therapy because there doesn't appear to be a settled definition. Therefore we will not reach an agreement here.

I also currently do not know that these proteins cease to be expressed which brings the permanency question into play which could be relevant.

I respect your opinion but there is not enough there for me to rule it out. I therefore maintain a neutral position on this matter.
How can someone say they don’t know, and at the same time argue so stubbornly against people who do know?

The mind boggles.
I dont know a specific answer to a specific question. Yet again misrepresenting.

Also not arguing stubbornly against anything. Ive said repeatedly im neutral.

Last edited:
Agreed we are. I am not willing to accept your definition of a gene therapy because there doesn't appear to be a settled definition. Therefore we will not reach an agreement here.

I also currently do not know that these proteins cease to be expressed which brings the permanency question into play which could be relevant.

I respect your opinion but there is not enough there for me to rule it out. I therefore maintain a neutral position on this matter.

I dont know a specific answer to a specific question. Yet again misrepresenting.

What sources claim the vaccine is gene therapy, other than

- An SEC document claiming the FDA do
- Bayer Chief Exec whose comments weee taken out of context

You don't have to accept it but all major regulatory bodies are quite decisive in their assessment and understanding.

However I am not sure what exactly will need to be shown for you not to be neutral on what is a very black and white issue

How does the mRNA effect the mitochondria if it doesn’t enter the nucleus’s . Is this how the spike protein is being produced

Major American celebrity/commentator/influencer wakes up. 4.6m followers. Previously pushed the jab. Reaching a lot of people and not a happy bunny. Expect a lot of this over the coming weeks, months and years. Will be amusing watching the likes of @Frijj deliver his monologue, probably in 2050, 25 years after everyone else accepts the obvious. The thing is, there are no unvaccinated people ruing their decision. The shift in peoples opinions are only going one way. There will be a tipping point its simply a matter of time. This fella seems pretty angry. If the reaction on waking up is directly proportional to how invested a jab disciple is then expect a nuclear response from frijjy.

The thing is, there are no unvaccinated people ruing their decision.

Are you for real? I’ve seen dozens of cases where patients have died and had said they wished they’d had the vaccine, before they passed.

At this point aren’t you more or less trolling? Arguing points you don’t seem to understand, making stuff up and trying to be controversial.

Here’s an excerpt with quotes from The Guardian:

-

Glenn Barratt passed away in the Diana, Princess of Wales hospital in Grimsby after fighting coronavirus for weeks. The 51-year-old, from Cleethorpes, had opted not to have the vaccine. But his final words to bedside nurses and doctors were: “I wish I had.”

His family has now urged others not to make the same mistake. Ken Meech, a cousin, said if his relative had been vaccinated, “he would still be with us today”.

-

There are dozens of these stories in the press. Given how effective the vaccines are at saving lives that would have otherwise been lost to COVID, almost all of those people would still be alive today, if they’d been vaccinated.

I don’t know where your views come from or what your motivation is, but whenever you’re presented with clear evidence of something, you ignore it, or find a far less credible alternative or you pivot to a new topic, or return to an old one.

I think you just want to keep the argument going regardless of whether you’re right or not.

Last edited:
Are you for real? I’ve seen dozens of cases where patients have died and had said they wished they’d had the vaccine, before they passed.

At this point aren’t you more or less trolling? Arguing points you don’t seem to understand, making stuff up and trying to be controversial.

Here’s an excerpt with quotes from The Guardian:

-

Glenn Barratt passed away in the Diana, Princess of Wales hospital in Grimsby after fighting coronavirus for weeks. The 51-year-old, from Cleethorpes, had opted not to have the vaccine. But his final words to bedside nurses and doctors were: “I wish I had.”

His family has now urged others not to make the same mistake. Ken Meech, a cousin, said if his relative had been vaccinated, “he would still be with us today”.

-

There are dozens of these stories in the press. Given how effective the vaccines are at saving lives that would have otherwise been lost to COVID, almost all of those people would still be alive today, if they’d been vaccinated.

I don’t know where your views come from or what your motivation is, but whenever you’re presented with clear evidence of something, you ignore it, or find a far less credible alternative or you pivot to a new topic, or return to an old one.

I think you just want to keep the argument going regardless of whether you’re right or not.

Tell me you are a sucker for obvious propaganda without saying you are a sucker for obvious propaganda :lol:

Priceless

Tell me you are a sucker for obvious propaganda without saying you are a sucker for obvious propaganda :lol:

Priceless

So you’re calling those quotes fake then? You’re saying that man didn’t wish he’d been vaccinated and that his family are liars? You’re saying doctors who’ve reported patients regretting not being vaccinated are liars?

I’m sorry. I’ll debate whether or not vaccines work, whether or not they’re gene therapy but this is crossing a line.

So you’re calling those quotes fake then? You’re saying that man didn’t wish he’d been vaccinated and that his family are liars? You’re saying doctors who’ve reported patients regretting not being vaccinated are liars?

I’m sorry. I’ll debate whether or not vaccines work, whether or not they’re gene therapy but this is crossing a line.

Time is vindicating. It will be interesting, over the coming months and years, to see how long you cling on to this as one by one people realise whats been happening. My prediction is your ego wont be able to take and you will just delete your account.

Time is vindicating. It will be interesting, over the coming months and years, to see how long you cling on to this as one by one people realise whats been happening. My prediction is your ego wont be able to take and you will just delete your account.

No answer to the questions I asked you there then?

No answer to the questions I asked you there then?
I think ive made my feelings clear. I note you dont show the same outrage over the vaccine deaths. You barely acknowledge them infact. These aren't the right type of deaths though are they? Only the scary virus deaths deserve attention.

Ive seen these morons in bed having narrowly avoided death. I know if i had just survived a hideous death the first thing i would ask for is a journalist and photographer to be at my bed side so i could give an interview.

Last edited:
I think ive made my feelings clear. I note you dont show the same outrage over the vaccine deaths. You barely acknowledge them infact. These aren't the right type of deaths though are they? Only the scary virus deaths deserve attention.

Ive seen these morons in bed having narrowly avoided death. I know if i had just survived a hideous death the first thing i would ask for is a journalist and photographer to be at my bed side so i could give an interview.

So you believe those quotes and stories are made up, and people saying they’ve heard dying family members, friends or patients say they wish they’d been vaccinated, are lies? Is that what you believe?

So you believe those quotes and stories are made up, and people saying they’ve heard dying family members, friends or patients say they wish they’d been vaccinated, are lies? Is that what you believe?

I remember these stories in the paper at a time when no one was allowed in hospitals to visit relatives who were ill. I remember vividly as my mother had her first spell in hospital, weeks after her first vaccination, probably around March 2020. I remember seeing the photos and interviews in the newspaper when i wasn't allowed to visit my mother. Now you can imagine my confusion. I was not allowed to visit my seriously ill mother but for some reason photographers and journalists were allowed into hospitals, to report these stories. Now forgive me for being cynical but its almost as if they were trying to push a certain narrative.

Ive just been trying to go over the time line of my mothers 3 extended hospital stays since her one and only jab and i was not allowed to visit her on any of these occasions. I wish i could remember the dates to compare against these articles.

Last edited:
I remember these stories in the paper at a time when no one was allowed in hospitals to visit relatives who were ill. I remember vividly as my mother had her first spell in hospital, weeks after her first vaccination, probably around March 2020. I remember seeing the photos and interviews in the newspaper when i wasn't allowed to visit my mother. Now you can imagine my confusion. I was not allowed to visit my seriously ill mother but for some reason photographers and journalists were allowed into hospitals, to report these stories. Now forgive me for being cynical but its almost as if they were trying to push a certain narrative.

Ive just been trying to go over the time line of my mothers 3 extended hospital stays since her one and only jab and i was not allowed to visit her on any of these occasions. I wish i could remember the dates to compare against these articles.

The first article makes no mention of journalists present in the hospital. The photograph doesn’t look professional, and the quotes don’t need to have been collected in person. I suspect they were done via video or telephone call.

The second article has again, lower quality photographs that aren’t professional and no attribution to any journalists. There’s no need for journalists to have been physically present within the hospital.

Theoretically journalists could be present at the discretion of the hospital.

It’s a big leap to call these articles lies designed to push a narrative. They’re not. They’re real stories of real people who wish they’d had the vaccine, going against your claim that nobody regrets being unvaccinated.

I’m sorry you couldn’t visit your mother. In your shoes, I’m sure I’d have been just as frustrated with the situation as you were.

I mean how transparent is this? By the way im not disputing this poor fella passed away and im not denying its possible. Of course it is. Just as people die of flu. But come on? Picture the scene when this unfolds.

'Glenn Barratt passed away in the Diana, Princess of Wales hospital in Grimsby after fighting coronavirus for weeks. The 51-year-old, from Cleethorpes, had opted not to have the vaccine. But his final words to bedside nurses and doctors were: “I wish I had.”'

These were his final words? Really? You could even think this, you could even say it. But to keep them as your final words as you depart this world. Its so obviously written to elicit an emotional response its laughable.

I mean how transparent is this? By the way im not disputing this poor fella passed away and im not denying its possible. Of course it is. Just as people die of flu. But come on? Picture the scene when this unfolds.

'Glenn Barratt passed away in the Diana, Princess of Wales hospital in Grimsby after fighting coronavirus for weeks. The 51-year-old, from Cleethorpes, had opted not to have the vaccine. But his final words to bedside nurses and doctors were: “I wish I had.”'

These were his final words? Really? You could even think this, you could even say it. But to keep them as your final words as you depart this world. Its so obviously written to elicit an emotional response its laughable.

I wonder if you’d have the courage to say to Glenn Barratt’s family that they’re liars and their relative didn’t actually regret not having the vaccine.

Somehow I doubt it.

He regretted not being vaccinated. There are dozens of such stories so doubtless that thousands of unvaccinated people who’ve died of COVID, said similar.

You will never accept this though.

I wonder if you’d have the courage to say to Glenn Barratt’s family that they’re liars and their relative didn’t actually regret not having the vaccine.

Somehow I doubt it.

He regretted not being vaccinated. There are dozens of such stories so doubtless that thousands of unvaccinated people who’ve died of COVID, said similar.

You will never accept this though.

Ok let me put it another way.

"ive gone nearly 3 years unvaccinated during a deadly pandemic and im absolutely fine, but i think i will now get vaccinated." said no one ever.

You need to accept this is only going one way. Its inevitable really. Think about it. Its only going to be the case that people who have been vaccinated stop doing it. Of course you will get the true believers who would have one every week if told but surely you can see it in your own life. People are getting wise to this.

Ok let me put it another way.

"ive gone nearly 3 years unvaccinated during a deadly pandemic and im absolutely fine, but i think i will now get vaccinated." said no one ever.

You need to accept this is only going one way. Its inevitable really. Think about it. Its only going to be the case that people who have been vaccinated stop doing it. Of course you will get the true believers who would have one every week if told but surely you can see it in your own life. People are getting wise to this.

So you said one thing and meant something entirely different?

You now accept that unvaccinated people who died due to COVID, regret their decision not to be vaccinated? A decision that could have saved their lives.

It’s better to wake people up who don’t totally love big pharma and want to shag the likes of Albert bourla and bill gates … leave them till last @Kermit

Back