Pfizer Hearing

im just softening the statement so its more palatable for you. Do i believe some unvaccinated people have died? Absolutely. Do i believe they would have survived if vaccinated? We will never know but in my opinion its unlikely. Particularly as many, many vaccinated people have died from Covid.

Last edited:

im just softening the statement so its more palatable for you. Do i believe some unvaccinated people have died? Absolutely. Do i believe they would have survived if vaccinated? We will never know but in my opinion its unlikely. Particularly as many, many vaccinated people have died from Covid.

It doesn’t matter if you believe unvaccinated people have died, they have died, and many regret not being vaccinated, which directly contradicts your claim that nobody who is unvaccinated, regrets not being vaccinated. You then had to move the goalposts.

Many would have survived if they had been vaccinated yes, because we know the vaccine offers good protection against dying due to COVID-19. You can offer your opinion that it is unlikely but your opinion is meaningless compared to the mountain of evidence that goes against it.

I will never understand why people such as yourself place such importance on your opinion, when the evidence tells you clearly that your opinion is incorrect.

If I have an opinion, and evidence changes which renders that opinion incorrect, my opinion changes.

It doesn’t matter if you believe unvaccinated people have died, they have died, and many regret not being vaccinated, which directly contradicts your claim that nobody who is unvaccinated, regrets not being vaccinated. You then had to move the goalposts.

Many would have survived if they had been vaccinated yes, because we know the vaccine offers good protection against dying due to COVID-19. You can offer your opinion that it is unlikely but your opinion is meaningless compared to the mountain of evidence that goes against it.

I will never understand why people such as yourself place such importance on your opinion, when the evidence tells you clearly that your opinion is incorrect.

If I have an opinion, and evidence changes which renders that opinion incorrect, my opinion changes.

This is why i really would have liked you to have watched that documentary. Its relevant as the discuss ARR vs RRR. I think this would challenge your views on the efficacy of vaccines. Particularly on how effective they are at preventing death. I was undecided on this matter for a long time as i didnt know what was the norm when assessing the effectiveness of a given intervention.

This is why i really would have liked you to have watched that documentary. Its relevant as the discuss ARR vs RRR. I think this would challenge your views on the efficacy of vaccines. Particularly on how effective they are at preventing death. I was undecided on this matter for a long time as i didnt know what was the norm when assessing the effectiveness of a given intervention.

It’s a flawed and biased documentary. It’s incredible that it forms the crux of all your views about COVID-19 and the vaccines. Presumably because to your mind, this represents an accessible, authoritative and agreeable source material - it’s something you can understand, you trust it because there are doctors in it, and crucially it validates your unshakeable belief that there’s a conspiracy afoot.

Relative risk reduction and absolute risk reduction are different things that mean different things. They’re misleadingly presented in that ‘documentary’.

We know that outside of trials, in the real world, COVID vaccination is highly efficacious against infection, severe symptoms, hospitalisation and death.

What you don’t seem to be aware of, and what that video for some reason doesn’t report, is that absolute risk reduction is massively impacted by what happens in the real world, whereas relative risk reduction isn’t.

You could change study parameters and get a much higher or much lower absolute risk reduction, but the relative risk reduction wouldn’t be anywhere near as volatile.

If for example, COVID suddenly became 10x more transmissible, the absolute risk reduction would change considerably, because the absolute risk has changed, but the relative risk reduction wouldn’t be affected in the same way.

This is why you need to do your own reading, of reliable and balanced academic sources, not just a video that tells you what you want to hear.

Last edited:
It’s a flawed and biased documentary. It’s incredible that it forms the crux of all your views about COVID-19 and the vaccines. Presumably because to your mind, this represents an accessible, authoritative and agreeable source material - it’s something you can understand, you trust it because there are doctors in it, and crucially it validates your unshakeable belief that there’s a conspiracy afoot.

Relative risk reduction and absolute risk reduction are different things that mean different things. They’re misleadingly presented in that ‘documentary’.

We know that outside of trials, in the real world, COVID vaccination is highly efficacious against infection, severe symptoms, hospitalisation and death.

What you don’t seem to be aware of, and what that video for some reason doesn’t report, is that absolute risk reduction is massively impacted by what happens in the real world, whereas relative risk reduction isn’t.

You could change study parameters and get a much higher or much lower absolute risk reduction, but the relative risk reduction wouldn’t be anywhere near as volatile.

If for example, COVID suddenly became 10x more transmissible, the absolute risk reduction would change considerably, because the absolute risk has changed, but the relative risk reduction wouldn’t be affected in the same way.

This is why you need to do your own reading, of reliable and balanced academic sources, not just a video that tells you what you want to hear.
It doesn't form the crux of my views at all you moron. It came out about 5 weeks ago. :lol: i just thought it would be a way to ease the most brainwashed into reality in a nice digestible way. Clearly you are too far gone even for this.

So we know the claim of 95% efficacy is nonsense. More misleading rubbish that people swallowed. I knew this before this documentary. The norm is to talk of efficacy in terms of absolute risk reduction. I got this confirmed by two sources before the documentary came out. You know 95% is absolute rubbish. You have obviously been mislead. When are you going to wake up to this absolute fraud? Is it a pride thing? Can you not admit you have been duped? I promise you it will reach the stage that you absolutely cannot deny it. The longer it takes the bigger fool you wil look. The pseudointellectuals such as yourself are going to be the most severely impacted when this goes t*ts up. Your whole identity is based upon you feeling somehow superior to people who can see the obvious. You actively seek to explain away huge inconsistencies in the fairytale you have been instructed to believe in. Cognitive dissonance i believe its called.

It doesn't form the crux of my views at all you moron. It came out about 5 weeks ago. :lol: i just thought it would be a way to ease the most brainwashed into reality in a nice digestible way. Clearly you are too far gone even for this.

So we know the claim of 95% efficacy is nonsense. More misleading rubbish that people swallowed. I knew this before this documentary. The norm is to talk of efficacy in terms of absolute risk reduction. I got this confirmed by two sources before the documentary came out. You know 95% is absolute rubbish. You have obviously been mislead. When are you going to wake up to this absolute fraud? Is it a pride thing? Can you not admit you have been duped? I promise you it will reach the stage that you absolutely cannot deny it. The longer it takes the bigger fool you wil look. The pseudointellectuals such as yourself are going to be the most severely impacted when this goes t*ts up. Your whole identity is based upon you feeling somehow superior to people who can see the obvious. You actively seek to explain away huge inconsistencies in the fairytale you have been instructed to believe in. Cognitive dissonance i believe its called.

Ee gods. Are you for real lad?

The 95% efficacy claim isn’t nonsense or misleading rubbish.

Absolute risk reduction isn’t the norm. Who were your sources? You’d never even heard of risk reduction before you watched this video.

The only pseudointellectual here is you. You’ve been easily misled by other people.

I’ll add moron to the ever-expanding list of insults you’ve hoyed at me. It’s a lot longer than the list of factually correct things you’ve said, but it that way.

It’s the video today, it’ll be transmission tomorrow, lockdown next week, then back to the video…maybe even hoy in a badly written and evidenced Malhotra paper midweek.

Before long it’ll be Mike Yeadon, Great Barrington and writing “Sweden were right” on the walls in your own excrement.

Ee gods. Are you for real lad?

The 95% efficacy claim isn’t nonsense or misleading rubbish.

Absolute risk reduction isn’t the norm. Who were your sources? You’d never even heard of risk reduction before you watched this video.

The only pseudointellectual here is you. You’ve been easily misled by other people.

I’ll add moron to the ever-expanding list of insults you’ve hoyed at me. It’s a lot longer than the list of factually correct things you’ve said, but it that way.

It’s the video today, it’ll be transmission tomorrow, lockdown next week, then back to the video…maybe even hoy in a badly written and evidenced Malhotra paper midweek.

Before long it’ll be Mike Yeadon, Great Barrington and writing “Sweden were right” on the walls in your own excrement.
:lol: f*cking hell. You actually said something funny

So what is it 95% effective at? The only thing i can see it being 95% effective at is causing heart problems.

:lol: f*cking hell. You actually said something funny

So what is it 95% effective at? The only thing i can see it being 95% effective at is causing heart problems.

It’s amusing that you pivot from trying to be serious to posting absolute bollocks. I assume that’s when the mask slips.

The veneer of respectability has been blown away, replaced by full-on conspiracy nonsense. You’re not doing your anti COVID vaccine message any favours here btw.

You sound like you’re already an expert in risk reduction. I’m sure it isn’t a new concept to you. After all, you claim to have asked two whole people about it.

I’m sure you don’t need a “moron” who has “psychiatric problems” to explain it to you.

Unless you don’t actually know…

It’s amusing that you pivot from trying to be serious to posting absolute bollocks. I assume that’s when the mask slips.

The veneer of respectability has been blown away, replaced by full-on conspiracy nonsense. You’re not doing your anti COVID vaccine message any favours here btw.

You sound like you’re already an expert in risk reduction. I’m sure it isn’t a new concept to you. After all, you claim to have asked two whole people about it.

I’m sure you don’t need a “moron” who has “psychiatric problems” to explain it to you.

Unless you don’t actually know…
Nah. Im humble enough to admit when i dont know something. Im humble enough to admit when i dont know enough about something to form an opinion on a given subject. Im humble enough to admit when ive made a mistake. There is evidence of each of these statements in the last few weeks on this board. You could never admit to any of these, even when you are bang to rights. This speaks volumes for our respective characters.

Regarding ARR/RRR, i had seen some speculation about this but was actually sceptical about it at the time but maintained a neutral position until I could find out more. It actually took some doing until a chance night out with some ex college friends. One is now a GP and the other is a consultant. These are the two sources who both confirmed what would normally be given to the patient when advising on the efficacy of a treatment. Do you disagree? I just assumed they were telling the truth and had no agenda. Incidentally both were vaccinated at the time but were unaware of the claims being made when i asked. I am not sure if they are still signed up to the jab nonsense.

Nah. Im humble enough to admit when i dont know something. Im humble enough to admit when i dont know enough about something to form an opinion on a given subject. Im humble enough to admit when ive made a mistake. There is evidence of each of these statements in the last few weeks on this board. You could never admit to any of these, even when you are bang to rights. This speaks volumes for our respective characters.

Regarding ARR/RRR, i had seen some speculation about this but was actually sceptical about it at the time but maintained a neutral position until I could find out more. It actually took some doing until a chance night out with some ex college friends. One is now a GP and the other is a consultant. These are the two sources who both confirmed what would normally be given to the patient when advising on the efficacy of a treatment. Do you disagree? I just assumed they were telling the truth and had no agenda. Incidentally both were vaccinated at the time but were unaware of the claims being made when i asked. I am not sure if they are still signed up to the jab nonsense.

You certainly don’t come across as humble.

How convenient, a GP and consultant, who happened to confirm your suspicions.

Did they not also tell you that the vaccine is very effective at preventing symptomatic illness, hospitalisation and death?

I sincerely doubt that many healthcare professionals would base their decision to be vaccinated based on what the ARR is, when the RRR is so overwhelmingly clear - the vaccine is very effective.

I do enjoy your little pivots and the way you try and drive the conversation into little niches.

Anything to get away from the fact that the vaccine is safe and effective.

You certainly don’t come across as humble.

How convenient, a GP and consultant, who happened to confirm your suspicions.

Did they not also tell you that the vaccine is very effective at preventing symptomatic illness, hospitalisation and death?

I sincerely doubt that many healthcare professionals would base their decision to be vaccinated based on what the ARR is, when the RRR is so overwhelmingly clear - the vaccine is very effective.

I do enjoy your little pivots and the way you try and drive the conversation into little niches.

Anything to get away from the fact that the vaccine is safe and effective.
No they were pro vaccination but hadnt looked into the details. They had just taken the nonsense claims of 95% efficacy at face value. It didnt seem to cause a flicker in them despite them confirming what i had asked. It was like it didn't even register. I find this quite a common trait among medical professionals. Blind trust in what they are told, not actually stopping and thinking for themselves.

No they were pro vaccination but hadnt looked into the details. They had just taken the nonsense claims of 95% efficacy at face value. It didnt seem to cause a flicker in them despite them confirming what i had asked. It was like it didn't even register. I find this quite a common trait among medical professionals. Blind trust in what they are told, not actually stopping and thinking for themselves.

The claims aren’t nonsense. Yet again you don’t understand what you’re talking about, but have deluded yourself that you do, because you’re so far down the conspiracies rabbit hole.

By all means keep posting your nonsense and drivel, and I’ll happily bat it away.

The claims aren’t nonsense. Yet again you don’t understand what you’re talking about, but have deluded yourself that you do, because you’re so far down the conspiracies rabbit hole.

By all means keep posting your nonsense and drivel, and I’ll happily bat it away.
Frijj i understand full well. The misplaced arrogance on display again. Its a matter of time. You batted f*ck all away other than the last remnants of your credibility.

Frijj i understand full well. The misplaced arrogance on display again. Its a matter of time. You batted f*ck all away other than the last remnants of your credibility.

You clearly don’t understand though.

Every time you’re presented with high quality evidence of something, you dismiss it with reference to much lower quality evidence.

Because you lack the understanding of the topic and of what good evidence looks like, you’re not capable of making a sound judgment.

You get deeper and deeper into the realms of conspiracy with every post.

I'm not going to read the history of this thread but no doubt some are 'awake' and some still suckling on the teet of the establishment?

The Globalist agenda that's always been there, but are getting more aggressive, if you hadn't noticed. Now they have appointed a guy who within 7 years in Politics..is leading the party ahah brilliant!

People have quit the NHS because of Covid, they are all over social media. Not my narrative, theirs. Those lovely people went into the care industry with big hearts. But they no doubt soon learned that the NHS is no longer the NHs. It's a corporation financed by American intersts.

A Cuntry that STILL let's people by lethal weapons.
You clearly don’t understand though.

Every time you’re presented with high quality evidence of something, you dismiss it with reference to much lower quality evidence.

Because you lack the understanding of the topic and of what good evidence looks like, you’re not capable of making a sound judgment.

You get deeper and deeper into the realms of conspiracy with every post.
Do you like Russell Brand?

Last edited:
I'm not going to read the history of this thread but no doubt some are 'awake' and some still suckling on the teet of the establishment?

The Globalist agenda that's always been there, but are getting more aggressive, if you hadn't noticed. Now they have appointed a guy who within 7 years in Politics..is leading the party ahah brilliant!

People have quit the NHS because of Covid, they are all over social media. Not my narrative, theirs. Those lovely people went into the care industry with big hearts. But they no doubt soon learned that the NHS is no longer the NHs. It's a corporation financed by American intersts.

A Cuntry that STILL let's people by lethal weapons.

Do you like Russell Brand?

Not a fan of Brand at all. Another bloke with a penchant for misinformation and fake news.

Some people are very good at spotting a mark to scam, and there are a lot of COVID deniers and vaccine sceptics desperate for someone to validate their opinions.

This testimony is breathtaking

It’s incredible that people such as yourself are so willing to see lies from politicians, doctors, scientists and the media…until some politicians, some doctors, some scientists and some journalists confirm your beliefs in which case it becomes “breathtaking testimony”.

It’s incredible that people such as yourself are so willing to see lies from politicians, doctors, scientists and the media…until some politicians, some doctors, some scientists and some journalists confirm your beliefs in which case it becomes “breathtaking testimony”.
I just listened to them, I don't have an agenda. I didn't realise that people in the care industry were being punished because they were against the narrative coming from big pharma and CDC FDA etc

This testimony is breathtaking
Why are they wearing white coats? Is that to try and make them sound more official? Bit of infection control risk if you ask me

Also why are people so hung up in the UK about the inner workings of the healthcare system of the US which bears absolutely no resemblance to here

Last edited:

Back