Pfizer Hearing

Ah the old “I’m just sharing this”, just like the “I’m only asking questions!”.

Could you be any more transparent? :lol:

This is attention seeking rubbish, seeking to pounce on any vague statement, anything out of context, and spin it to fit their own agenda.

Rob Roos is part of a very right wing populist party. He is a climate change denier and a COVID sceptic.

I don’t take you seriously because I know your sole existence on this board is to wind people up and get bites.

On the off chance anyone serious is reading this though, Rob Roos is full of shit and is best ignored.

This is attention seeking rubbish, seeking to pounce on any vague statement, anything out of context, and spin it to fit their own agenda.

Rob Roos is part of a very right wing populist party. He is a climate change denier and a COVID sceptic.

I don’t take you seriously because I know your sole existence on this board is to wind people up and get bites.

On the off chance anyone serious is reading this though, Rob Roos is full of shit and is best ignored.
Ignore this prats disinformation. The FDA confirm what is stated in the video

FDA Takes Key Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization for First COVID-19 Vaccine

Disinformation? Talk about projecting.

Yet again, because you do not have the required knowledge or learning to understand what the quote means, you just spin it to mean what you want it to mean.

You’ve posted all manner of nonsense all over the COVID board, under this username and doubtless other ones too.

You are utterly desperate to find fault with COVID vaccines, to find proof that the govt is trying to control you, to find proof that COVID is a hoax, to find proof that China planned it…etc.

Last edited:
For when the weirdos try to argue no one ever said they would stop transmission....

Boris
Biden, Fauci etc

Whitty saying 50% reduction.

They lied and they knew they were lying. The jab cultists will never accept it though despite the clear evidence.

Do you have any proof they were lying? Do you have any proof the vaccines don’t reduce transmission?

There is a wealth of high quality evidence out there demonstrating that vaccination does reduce transmission.

You haven’t properly understood the facts, either because you don’t want to understand them or because you can’t. Which is it?

The question was, was it tested to reduce transmission before it entered the market.

The Pfizer spokeswoman responded correctly that it hadn't been.

However, with my level of science understanding, I would think that it is reasonable to argue that if it helps people fight the virus it is likely to reduce their virus load and also reduce the likelihood of transmission.

They tested that it helped us fight the virus and they tested the safety of it, but obviously the tests were rushed, I don't think they would ever deny that.

The "Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie. The only purpose of the #COVID passport: forcing people to get vaccinated." is all just embellishment by the twitter poster who has a clear agenda.

what the hell has it got to do with the Interviewers political stance? or that he apparently should be ignored the information has come from a question he openly asked a Pfizer exec, he is not the only journo who is talking about this either...

what the hell has it got to do with the Interviewers political stance? or that he apparently should be ignored the information has come from a question he openly asked a Pfizer exec, he is not the only journo who is talking about this either...

I’m hesitant to take you seriously given your history of wind-up threads and the views you’ve openly professed in regards to COVID, claiming restrictions are bullshit, the vaccines don’t work, etc.

If you’re seriously asking why is it relevant who Rob Roos is, well just think about it. There’s a lot of political capital to be made from this scepticism of science, experts and evidence.

He has an agenda. He stands to gain politically if he can spin this response from Pfizer in a certain way.

Can we break down Roos’ argument here?

He claims that people felt forced to be vaccinated, because they were told that the vaccine would have an impact on transmission.

Pfizer say they didn’t test the impact of their vaccine on transmission.

Roos therefore says, claims around preventing transmission were a lie and people were vaccinated under false pretences.

Yet - this isn’t true. The vaccine rollout in the UK wasn’t based around preventing transmission, it was based around symptom reduction to prevent hospitalisation. It was the oldest people and the most vulnerable who received the vaccine first, remember?

The govt did in April - five months after the vaccine programme started - release some evidence around transmission. Please do remember that there is evidence on reduction of transmission due to vaccination.

I haven’t seen every government update ever so it’s possible that they’ve released info before this date, but the Whitty tweet above is from April. We started vaccinating people in the previous December.

Roos is trying to plant the idea that “reducing transmission” was a lie because Pfizer didn’t test it, but “reducing transmission” was never a major factor in getting people vaccinated, or a significant aspect in promoting the vaccine for many months after the rollout.

Therefore it is irrelevant that Pfizer didn’t test the impact on transmission.

Last edited:
It’s a waiting game for the truth to come out which of course it will eventually. No point arguing about it just wait for it, won’t be long now

The question was, was it tested to reduce transmission before it entered the market.

The Pfizer spokeswoman responded correctly that it hadn't been.

However, with my level of science understanding, I would think that it is reasonable to argue that if it helps people fight the virus it is likely to reduce their virus load and also reduce the likelihood of transmission.

They tested that it helped us fight the virus and they tested the safety of it, but obviously the tests were rushed, I don't think they would ever deny that.

The "Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie. The only purpose of the #COVID passport: forcing people to get vaccinated." is all just embellishment by the twitter poster who has a clear agenda.
With respect mate a number of studies suggest viral load is the same in vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Covid-19: Fully vaccinated people can carry as much delta virus as unvaccinated people, data indicate

Viral Load Among Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Persons Infected With the SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant

The angry lunatic will no doubt be along soon to declare that all of these scientists are right wing and not to be trusted etc etc

However, my point is, they were using the transmission issue to coerce people into getting vaccinated despite there being no evidence it had any effect on this. A number of politicians and celebrities were pushing this. The vaccine passports were being pushed and people were happy to exclude unvaccinated people from society based upon their choice to not undergo a medical procedure with no long term data. Some of the stuff i saw written on this board, for example, really shocked and disturbed me. I.e. Suggestions that the unvaccinated should be napalmed etc. I knew a long time ago about the transmission thing due to the FDA doc i posted but, as always you get abused when you point it out. It is striking to hear a Pfizer rep confirm this however and that is reflected in the clip having received 2.9m views in 9 hours.

With respect mate a number of studies suggest viral load is the same in vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Covid-19: Fully vaccinated people can carry as much delta virus as unvaccinated people, data indicate

Viral Load Among Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Persons Infected With the SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant

The angry lunatic will no doubt be along soon to declare that all of these scientists are right wing and not to be trusted etc etc

However, my point is, they were using the transmission issue to coerce people into getting vaccinated despite there being no evidence it had any effect on this. A number of politicians and celebrities were pushing this. The vaccine passports were being pushed and people were happy to exclude unvaccinated people from society based upon their choice to not undergo a medical procedure with no long term data. Some of the stuff i saw written on this board, for example, really shocked and disturbed me. I.e. Suggestions that the unvaccinated should be napalmed etc. I knew a long time ago about the transmission thing due to the FDA doc i posted but, as always you get abused when you point it out. It is striking to hear a Pfizer rep confirm this however and that is reflected in the clip having received 2.9m views in 9 hours.

A quote from the first study you post:

- “The authors said the implications for transmission were not yet clear”

Meanwhile the second study makes barely any reference on the impact of vaccination on transmission, other than that viral load may be equally high in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, but experienced for a shorter period of time in the vaccinated population, thus contributing to observations of reduced transmission in vaccinated populations.

- "These viral dynamics may explain epidemiologic studies showing reduced transmission from vaccinated individuals"

You claim that your point is: "they were using the transmission issue to coerce people into getting vaccinate, despite there being no evidence it had any effect on this".

This point you say you are making, is demonstrably false on two counts - firstly, it is wrong that transmission was used in any form of 'coercion' and secondly it is wrong to say that there is no evidence for vaccination reducing transmission.

Vaccines were not in the main promoted to people based on transmission. They were promoted to people based on their demonstrable ability to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. If you look at government vaccination promotion you'll see this. The main selling point of the vaccine was, and remains, reducing severe symptoms, reducing hospitalisations and reducing deaths.

Earlier in this thread, you called Chris Whitty a liar for tweeting PHE analysis that reported vaccination reduced transmission. Do you have any evidence that he is a liar? Do you have any evidence that he made that study up and that he knew it wasn't true?

You claim that a Pfizer rep has confirmed these claims that the vaccine doesn't have any impact on transmission. You are either mistaken in the conclusion you've reached based on her remarks or are wilfully misinterpreting them. She said Pfizer didn't study it, that isn't the same as saying that Pfizer didn't find it, and even if Pfizer didn't find it, multiple other researchers have, in real world settings.

Subsequent UKHSA analysis has found that vaccination can reduce transmission. Multiple studies have found that vaccination can reduce transmission.

You are mistaken in your interpretation of the evidence available and one can only assume that you are wilfully mistaken, in that you have an agenda or ideology you wish to pursue - being that governments and drug companies have lied to you to 'coerce' you into getting a vaccination, that by the time Chris Whitty posted that tweet which you branded a lie, already had massive uptake.

I am not the angry lunatic you brand me. I am not going to call these scientists untrustworthy or right wing. They report what they observe in a fair and unbiased manner. That is science.

Last edited:
A quote from the first study you post:

- “The authors said the implications for transmission were not yet clear”

Meanwhile the second study makes barely any reference on the impact of vaccination on transmission, other than that viral load may be equally high in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations, but experienced for a shorter period of time in the vaccinated population, thus contributing to observations of reduced transmission in vaccinated populations.

- "These viral dynamics may explain epidemiologic studies showing reduced transmission from vaccinated individuals"

You claim that your point is: "they were using the transmission issue to coerce people into getting vaccinate, despite there being no evidence it had any effect on this".

This point you say you are making, is demonstrably false on two counts - firstly, it is wrong that transmission was used in any form of 'coercion' and secondly it is wrong to say that there is no evidence for vaccination reducing transmission.

Vaccines were not in the main promoted to people based on transmission. They were promoted to people based on their demonstrable ability to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. If you look at government vaccination promotion you'll see this. The main selling point of the vaccine was, and remains, reducing severe symptoms, reducing hospitalisations and reducing deaths.

Earlier in this thread, you called Chris Whitty a liar for tweeting PHE analysis that reported vaccination reduced transmission. Do you have any evidence that he is a liar? Do you have any evidence that he made that study up and that he knew it wasn't true?

You claim that a Pfizer rep has confirmed these claims that the vaccine doesn't have any impact on transmission. You are either mistaken in the conclusion you've reached based on her remarks or are wilfully misinterpreting them. She said Pfizer didn't study it, that isn't the same as saying that Pfizer didn't find it, and even if Pfizer didn't find it, multiple other researchers have, in real world settings.

Subsequent UKHSA analysis has found that vaccination can reduce transmission. Multiple studies have found that vaccination can reduce transmission.

You are mistaken in your interpretation of the evidence available and one can only assume that you are wilfully mistaken, in that you have an agenda or ideology you wish to pursue - being that governments and drug companies have lied to you to 'coerce' you into getting a vaccination, that by the time Chris Whitty posted that tweet which you branded a lie, already had massive uptake.

I honestly think you need help. What was the entire principle vaccine passports were based upon? Allowing people to do things based on whether they did the "right thing". Dont do what you are told and you must be punished until you fall into line. This is coercion. Before you try to rewrite history Macron in France admitted as much. An example here was when Johnson wanted to increase uptake in young people so brought them in for nightclubs.
Fall in vaccine uptake means passport policy designed as a threat has become a reality

I took you off ignore to see if you could come up with anything worth discussing but you seem to live in a land of make believe where you are rewriting history.

You talk about the Pfizer rep again. He clearly asks 'at the time they went to market'. Anything else after that is a moot point. They didnt study it so couldn't have known. Can you not remember the massive campaign? The national effort? Jabs Army? Do you bit to protect other people? Are you really trying to rewrite all of this and convince people it didnt happen? Ofcourse they were promoted to people based on transmission because it was obvious the virus was not a threat to young healthy people. If you aren't even going to be honest about events we all lived through im not wasting my time arguing with you. Back on ignore.

nobody forced us to get vaccinated. it was a choice. why would people not trust science?

This post was my attempt at explaining this, but in a nutshell

1. They’re true conspiracy theorists
2. They’re attention seekers
3. They’re ideologically opposed to what the science has found
4. They’re desperate to believe that what the science has found is false
5. They have been misguided by others spreading disinformation

@nyron4england would help if I gave you the link

Last edited:
This post was my attempt at explaining this, but in a nutshell

1. They’re true conspiracy theorists
2. They’re attention seekers
3. They’re ideologically opposed to what the science has found
4. They’re desperate to believe that what the science has found is false
5. They have been misguided by others spreading disinformation
What i don't understand is why people seem to think it's acceptable to disregard factual information. I'm sure this never used to be a thing, but in the past 6-8 years it's now socially acceptable to just completely deny facts.

I get that people don't like to admit they are wrong (me very much included) but when presented with hard evidence, it just makes people look silly.

What i don't understand is why people seem to think it's acceptable to disregard factual information. I'm sure this never used to be a thing, but in the past 6-8 years it's now socially acceptable to just completely deny facts.

I get that people don't like to admit they are wrong (me very much included) but when presented with hard evidence, it just makes people look silly.

That might be a new sub-type I hadn’t considered - the heavily invested.

I’m sure there is (oddly enough) masses of evidence on why people ignore evidence. I’d hazard a guess that social media has both broken down the barriers to publishing and spreading information and also created echo chambers for this information to propagate.

If it was COVID-99 and not COVID-19, how would these geographically disparate but like-minded conspiracy theorists exchange ideas?

We are yet to solve the information problem. It’s great we can exchange thoughts and ideas so freely but this seems like an inevitable and harmful consequence.

That might be a new sub-type I hadn’t considered - the heavily invested.

I’m sure there is (oddly enough) masses of evidence on why people ignore evidence. I’d hazard a guess that social media has both broken down the barriers to publishing and spreading information and also created echo chambers for this information to propagate.

If it was COVID-99 and not COVID-19, how would these geographically disparate but like-minded conspiracy theorists exchange ideas?

We are yet to solve the information problem. It’s great we can exchange thoughts and ideas so freely but this seems like an inevitable and harmful consequence.
The best one i saw was the 19 stood for AI and that the vaccine was going to control us all.

I've had 3 and if anything i've had arguably the best year of my life in terms of personal achievement. If this is the government/new world order/overlords controlling me then get me an IV of the stuff :lol:

Echo chambers are dangerous. Twitter throws a mag/trump/anti-semite my way every now and then to piss me off, but in theory it reminds you that these people do exist.

The best one i saw was the 19 stood for AI and that the vaccine was going to control us all.

I've had 3 and if anything i've had arguably the best year of my life in terms of personal achievement. If this is the government/new world order/overlords controlling me then get me an IV of the stuff :lol:

Echo chambers are dangerous. Twitter throws a mag/trump/anti-semite my way every now and then to piss me off, but in theory it reminds you that these people do exist.

Some of the theories were nuts. 5G, tanks in Blackburn, the vaccine makes your balls swell up…

I actually asked about this at the appointment and the doctor said to me it wasn’t possible for my balls to get any bigger 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back