Peterborough Thread

Refinement and good breeding:lol:

I’ve had bother at Peterborough, but then again there was around 100 of us;)

Story for you from a mate who's got connections with the rail police down here....few seasons ago Millwall were in town, about 40 of the Peterborough 'hardcore' made their way to the station after the game and came through the station car park giving it the large one to the 20 or so last Millwall fans getting to the station. The rail police had been tipped off and so put up a line of about 10 coppers between the little idiots and the Millwall fans. Usual bouncing around, arms flapping like big birds and gobbing off from the Peterborough lads while they had the police in front of them. After 5 mins the bloke in charge of the police line got a call to deploy somewhere else. He then told his lads, move out we're going elsewhere and they duly walked off. The Peterborough lads started shouting to the coppers that they had to stay, and where were they going as 20 Millwall lads suddenly realised they were going to get free reign to get at the little scroats. Needless to say, as soon as the copper said "you're own your own!" the Peterborough idiots turned tails and legged it...…. :lol:

Jaywick+vilnius+jalalabad = Peterborough!

Story for you from a mate who's got connections with the rail police down here....few seasons ago Millwall were in town, about 40 of the Peterborough 'hardcore' made their way to the station after the game and came through the station car park giving it the large one to the 20 or so last Millwall fans getting to the station. The rail police had been tipped off and so put up a line of about 10 coppers between the little idiots and the Millwall fans. Usual bouncing around, arms flapping like big birds and gobbing off from the Peterborough lads while they had the police in front of them. After 5 mins the bloke in charge of the police line got a call to deploy somewhere else. He then told his lads, move out we're going elsewhere and they duly walked off. The Peterborough lads started shouting to the coppers that they had to stay, and where were they going as 20 Millwall lads suddenly realised they were going to get free reign to get at the little scroats. Needless to say, as soon as the copper said "you're own your own!" the Peterborough idiots turned tails and legged it...…. :lol:
I was young at the time, but we came out of the ground and turned right onto glebe road I think, was met by a large group of Peterborough lads ( no kids), so feared the worst, a few got clumps and they thought better of it! Terrible looking back but fun at the time

Last edited:
Just be aware some bars like Brewery Tap may not open till 12. Charters has confirmed it will open at 11am so will Ostrich. Spoons pubs (College Arms & Drapers Arms) should be their normal hours, and I guess ONeills & Henry Royce will too.

Just be aware some bars like Brewery Tap may not open till 12. Charters has confirmed it will open at 11am so will Ostrich. Spoons pubs (College Arms & Drapers Arms) should be their normal hours, and I guess ONeills & Henry Royce will too.
We're due in at 9.45. whats the closet spoons/early opener to station, to get a breakfast and pint?

Last edited:
Just mangaged to get tickets on Peterborough website so if people have had problems getting through on telephone there is still an option. Just need to register.

Back