Peterborough keeper out for season/Emergency Loan Signed

So their no 2 keeper is still going to be on the bench as no 2. Absolutely ridiculous

I hope this emergency keeper breaks a few finger in the 1st minute of his debut and doesnt play the rest of the season

Absolute disgrace this

No they've got one out of action. They've got a young lad (who is in their first team squad) and a 24 year old. Both available. The 24 year old might be shite but that's not our problem, they're the ones that signed him as their number 2
That’s a different matter then. Surely the rule should be you’ve got to have at least a couple of players out before you can start looking into emergency loans

So their no 2 keeper is still going to be on the bench as no 2. Absolutely ridiculous

I hope this emergency keeper breaks a few finger in the 1st minute of his debut and doesnt play the rest of the season

Absolute disgrace this
Why would you want a bloke to break his fingers ?

stoke fans rate him but he is just a keeper, the reaction on here is hard to believe.
Peterborough's keeper was a relative weak point for them (though he's not bad). It's a hugely important position and they've improved in it. There's therefore every chance that it will improve their results which will in turn detrimentally effect our chances of going up. I can see why people would be upset.

Peterborough's keeper was a relative weak point for them (though he's not bad). It's a hugely important position and they've improved in it. There's therefore every chance that it will improve their results which will in turn detrimentally effect our chances of going up. I can see why people would be upset.
As another pointed out Stoke are one of the most boring defensive set up in the championship.
The whole team is set up not to concede mate, this is a different ball game.

It's bullshit this, if they do get to utilise the emergency loan system.

'Emergency' means something that happens 'unexpectedly' or 'suddenly' which requires fast action to rectify.

Only having one keeper in your squad that you actually want to use does not make a situation in which he gets injured 'an emergency'.

It makes it known, instead, that the club lacked foresight or the planning to create a squad fit for purpose.

If you haven't got a backup keeper good enough that you want to use, then sorry but tough shit get your house in order.

They have a back up keeper in Gyollai. Its nobodies fault but Peterborough that they bought a 24 year old keeper with less that 5 career appearances. Make your bed and lie in it.

And in no way should they be loaning another player younger than the back up first team keeper they already have. Makes even more of a mockery than it already is.

It's just a complete shitshow from a governing body that are completely incompetent and not fit for purpose

As another pointed out Stoke are one of the most boring defensive set up in the championship.
The whole team is set up not to concede mate, this is a different ball game.
It wasn’t another, it was me! I also pointed out in the same post that he was also very good and effective for Doncaster who play a much more open, expansive game than Stoke.

Wonder if their gobshite chairman is happy paying a professional footballer good money to never play professional football?

You lot should calm your tits down a bit. Whisper it quietly, but Bursik isn't that good. Great with his feet and exceptional off his line, but he will let in some very easy chances. His shot stopping is quite poor.

He kept a lot of clean sheets for us but O'Neill locked the side up quite tight to protect him in his early games for us and eventually the pressure told on him and we started to take some beatings before he was replaced with Angus Gunn.

Near the end, he was letting in every shot he faced.

Back