PES 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that on manual controls? You can adjust a lot of settings to suit what you're trying to get out of it.

I agree a lot of it does feel a little easy to me though. However I always think this with demos playing with the likes of Barca etc. It's different when the full game is out and I crack on with Sunderland.
This

I have the same problem, even after the download file is applied its not the same without licensed stadiums and cosmetic display and commentary of Fifa.

But then the problem with Fifa is the gameplay is shit :lol:

True, but then he did just say strips and names, both of which you can change.

Still, I do get that the stadiums, commentary etc don't really add authenticity, but then again, and as you say, FIFA's gameplay is shit* so it's a small price to pay imo.

*Going by some of the FIFA17 beta feedback, despite its new Frostbite engine, the gameplay is still shit.

True, but then he did just say strips and names, both of which you can change.

Still, I do get that the stadiums, commentary etc don't really add authenticity, but then again, and as you say, FIFA's gameplay is shit* so it's a small price to pay imo.

*Going by some of the FIFA17 beta feedback, despite its new Frostbite engine, the gameplay is still shit.
I remember the class feeling of playing at Selhurst park on Fifa, class atmosphere and experience that PES cant replicate imo. I would love to go back to Fifa for that experience but its literally unplayable after PES :lol:. Im stuck with just playing the odd game on PES nowadays :lol:

Well eventually got round to playing the demo of this last night, have to say it looks great, I felt the gameplay was slot more steady & no delay like what u get on Fifa but still I found myself after playing it saying meh it's not Fifa, I constantly kept mixing the buttons up. I also ended up losing the game, I was arsenal & decided to play boca juniors, I lost 1 nil. Don't think I'm going to bother, I know you could say I'm giving up on it a little easy but I've just been banged into being a Fifa head for so long now to change over would be far to much hassle & I don't believe you can get away playing both. I always have heard from reading all comments that the online on this is gash & I'm all about the online play on FIFA.

Well eventually got round to playing the demo of this last night, have to say it looks great, I felt the gameplay was slot more steady & no delay like what u get on Fifa but still I found myself after playing it saying meh it's not Fifa, I constantly kept mixing the buttons up. I also ended up losing the game, I was arsenal & decided to play boca juniors, I lost 1 nil. Don't think I'm going to bother, I know you could say I'm giving up on it a little easy but I've just been banged into being a Fifa head for so long now to change over would be far to much hassle & I don't believe you can get away playing both. I always have heard from reading all comments that the online on this is gash & I'm all about the online play on FIFA.

So because you cant press the same buttons like fifa (is easily changeable as i do it) and you got beat and couldnt score you are giving up?! Lol

So because you cant press the same buttons like fifa (is easily changeable as i do it) and you got beat and couldnt score you are giving up?! Lol
Basically :lol:
Can u change the button settings on the demo or not?
I probably will go back to it to give it another go like I go through phases, change daily :lol:

Basically :lol:
Can u change the button settings on the demo or not?
I probably will go back to it to give it another go like I go through phases, change daily :lol:

Why aye! When selecting controller on which side you can press a button to go to config screen. Just fuck about with it until you get what you prefer. Theres standard type 1 and typ2 which is probs one of your preferred setups.

Only gripe i have with the demo game is how the ai defence is so overpowering and super fast. Its been overdone

Why aye! When selecting controller on which side you can press a button to go to config screen. Just fuck about with it until you get what you prefer. Theres standard type 1 and typ2 which is probs one of your preferred setups.

Only gripe i have with the demo game is how the ai defence is so overpowering and super fast. Its been overdone
Just trying to make it better though in that aspect because they don't have all the teams & stadium bollocks like what FIFA have so they're trying there best to make the gameplay mint, I don't mind that shows effort in gameplay which I like. FIFA show effort in the gameplay in no way shape or form as its the same it was 20 years ago.

I know Tyler and Smith aren't updated enough on Fifa and it's very tiresome commentary these days, but I used to have nightmares when hearing Peter Brackley :lol:

I really, really don't like it. It just feels really arcadey and it's piss easy.

I'll be buying FIFA again this year I think.

I really, really don't like it. It just feels really arcadey and it's piss easy.

I'll be buying FIFA again this year I think.
Nee way in the world is it easy. Im pretty decent at it and once you hit top player / superstar level the defenders are too quick & powerful to easily get past. Plus the game is geared to keeping the games tight which pisses me off when i get 1 on 1 a few times a game but hardlys ever stick them away.

Nee way in the world is it easy. Im pretty decent at it and once you hit top player / superstar level the defenders are too quick & powerful to easily get past. Plus the game is geared to keeping the games tight which pisses me off when i get 1 on 1 a few times a game but hardlys ever stick them away.

I prefer it like that. Gets boring very quickly if you win every game 5 or 6 nil and have 30 chances. I like my console football to be as frustrating as real football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back