PES 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the online modes and what are the servers like these days? Always preferred pro evo till it went shit but they have always been behind Fifa online

Fifa is a bit cack but it's the best for online play

Keepers are class on it and the gameplay has got even better than last year's.

Here is my dilemma though, I won't play it on one player as I want the premier league experience like fifa. However after getting used to Pes if you try fifa again the game is absolutely unplayable. Fifa feels like the players are on rails, nowhere near the movement of Pes.

I wish I had that device off men in black where my memory could be wiped of how good Pes is and allow me to be able to play fifa again for 1 player premier league seasons :lol:
I take it you're on XBox then? If not there's plenty of superb option files available for PS4.

What are the online modes and what are the servers like these days? Always preferred pro evo till it went shit but they have always been behind Fifa online

Fifa is a bit cack but it's the best for online play
Online is still crap as of the last game in the series apparently. I don't play online so it doesn't bother me but even with massive, massive improvement the online options and capabilities will still be behind FIFA this version.

Online is still crap as of the last game in the series apparently. I don't play online so it doesn't bother me but even with massive, massive improvement the online options and capabilities will still be behind FIFA this version.

I wouldn't play offline and I don't play online on my own. Only thing I play is me and one of the lads against whoever on online seasons, if this option isn't in the new PES or the servers are shite I might as well stick with Fifa which is a shame

I take it you're on XBox then? If not there's plenty of superb option files available for PS4.

I very got both. Used playstation for pes16 because of the option file but unfortunately it doesn't give me the same match day experience as fifa. It's amazing having all the stadiums, so enjoyable playing at selhurst park and then old Trafford the next.
However that match day experience is useless to me now because fifa is unplayable :lol:

Tried the demo last night, I started as Barca V Arsenal and the opening scenes looked amazing. The players looked better than they do on Fifa and then it went to the gameplay screen and looked like it went back 10 years. I thought it looked very cartoony (yes I know Fifa can as well but I was surprised at PES).

Started playing it thought it was alright but I turned it off before the half was finished. Shame as I used to love PES but not for me

Tried the demo last night, I started as Barca V Arsenal and the opening scenes looked amazing. The players looked better than they do on Fifa and then it went to the gameplay screen and looked like it went back 10 years. I thought it looked very cartoony (yes I know Fifa can as well but I was surprised at PES).

Started playing it thought it was alright but I turned it off before the half was finished. Shame as I used to love PES but not for me
Each to their own mate but I always thought the classic and best Pro Evo games always needed a lot of time invested in them before you saw all the nuances and appreciated just how good they were. I think you certainly need to afford this one more than five minutes or so to really see what it has going for it.

Each to their own mate but I always thought the classic and best Pro Evo games always needed a lot of time invested in them before you saw all the nuances and appreciated just how good they were. I think you certainly need to afford this one more than five minutes or so to really see what it has going for it.

I agree with you however, as I hardly have any time for playing I've turned into one of them annoying gamers who just want to pick up the controller and play and have everything look nice.

I used to argue why PES was far superior to fifa back in the day

It's decent enough but I think it's far too easy to play some of the wonder passes and that
Plus the defenders seem to not track the runs of the AI

Still might get it. Undecided

It's decent enough but I think it's far too easy to play some of the wonder passes and that
Plus the defenders seem to not track the runs of the AI

Still might get it. Undecided
Is that on manual controls? You can adjust a lot of settings to suit what you're trying to get out of it.

I agree a lot of it does feel a little easy to me though. However I always think this with demos playing with the likes of Barca etc. It's different when the full game is out and I crack on with Sunderland.

Is that on manual controls? You can adjust a lot of settings to suit what you're trying to get out of it.

I agree a lot of it does feel a little easy to me though. However I always think this with demos playing with the likes of Barca etc. It's different when the full game is out and I crack on with Sunderland.
Just off picking it and playing mate. Bumped the difficulty up but that's it

Just off picking it and playing mate. Bumped the difficulty up but that's it
The assistance on passing etc is cranked up quite high on the default settings on the demo. If you're looking to play the demo anymore you may find it more enjoyable and more of a challenge to crank the assistance down.

Guna give the demo a go tonight like for this try it for myself. Haven't played PES for years but watching James Buckleys completed it mate YouTube channel & seeing him play it I think it looks areet.
Will give it a shot, probably still end up getting FIFA regardless of liking this or not.

Cant buy it on XB1 cause the names etc. Bought last years and enjoyed it but there is summit about havbing the right strips and stadium which I like. Pathetic I know as gameplay should be the main reason behind a game

I love the demo but then again the demo has the licensed teams. Don't think I'd enjoy it half as much with the daft names and strips

I played 2 or 3 games of pro evo last year and seen a few encouraging signs but went back to fifa. A few weeks later my mate persuaded me to play it for a full afternoon, once I played a full afternoon and went back to Fifa, I literally thought ''what the fuck is this shite?''. Give PES a chance and its at its very best again and miles better than fifa (gameplay).

I love the demo but then again the demo has the licensed teams. Don't think I'd enjoy it half as much with the daft names and strips
Just download an option file.
I have the same problem, even after the download file is applied its not the same without licensed stadiums and cosmetic display and commentary of Fifa.

But then the problem with Fifa is the gameplay is shit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back