PES 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you tried it?
Nah not yet mate. Download. Will give it a blast when I get a chance tonight

Have you tried it?
So far, so good. Huge improvement on 16. Only played against cpu but they're bloody hard to break down and the keepers have been improved big time. Ping ponging has been turned right down. Much more midfield build up and defence is right on you if you get near the box. Played 5 games on top player, won a couple, Lost 1 and drew rest. Turned speed down to -1 as it's a touch too quick
Hopefully Konami leave it as it is.

Looks superb too

Last edited:

So far, so good. Huge improvement on 16. Only played against cpu but they're bloody hard to break down and the keepers have been improved big time. Ping ponging has been turned right down. Much more midfield build up and defence is right on you if you get near the box. Played 5 games on top player, won a couple, Lost 1 and drew rest. Turned speed down to -1 as it's a touch too quick

Looks superb too
Sold!!
Sounds really promising mate.

Played a few matches now. Really enjoying it, and that's from someone who's never really been a big fan of PES.

They've sorted the keepers out and the fouls.

Some of the little touches just make me smile, "Ah, that's good" I kept thinking throughout the games.J ust little flicks, and movements of the body, they've got a lot spot on. Pace of the game feels great as well.

Biggest thing for me though is that it's actually really fun to play. Day one purchase for me like.

Good to see PES back on track. I've really enjoyed the last few years (other than the odd 'foul' or shitty keeper!).

Can't wait for this year's

Only thing I don't like is the keepers still parry most shots back into the danger area. Hope this gets patched. Class tho.

Looks superb too
I'd convert if they sorted it out online. Single player fitba seems pointless to me.

I'd convert if they sorted it out online. Single player fitba seems pointless to me.
My biggest dilemma with buying it tbh. If the game is released as it is now it'll be fine online. All I came up against last year was Madrid almost every time. And people playing like twats. Problem.is you can't back out once you're opponents chosen so you're stuck

My biggest dilemma with buying it tbh. If the game is released as it is now it'll be fine online. All I came up against last year was Madrid almost every time. And people playing like twats. Problem.is you can't back out once you're opponents chosen so you're stuck

Aye online was horrificn on 2016. Gave up on it tbh. Still play master league tho in one player mode. Doesnt bother me playing vs comp on pes

Played 2017 demo several times today. Outstanding game. V difficult on top level, comp is clever with making runs and defence. Can see pes taking the plaudits this year.

Last edited:
Hopefully an improvement on 2016, which was good but sorely lacking in some areas.

Downloading the demo now. Hoping to break my ML record of 20 seasons.

Enjoyed this. I also like how you can play 10 minute halves Not like the f***ing Fifa demos where the game is over after 5 minutes

Really, really enjoying it. It is really only a refined PES2016 but that's all it needed to be if done right and they seem to have done it right. Evolution not revolution.

Keepers are class on it and the gameplay has got even better than last year's.

Here is my dilemma though, I won't play it on one player as I want the premier league experience like fifa. However after getting used to Pes if you try fifa again the game is absolutely unplayable. Fifa feels like the players are on rails, nowhere near the movement of Pes.

I wish I had that device off men in black where my memory could be wiped of how good Pes is and allow me to be able to play fifa again for 1 player premier league seasons :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back