PES 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
up to div 4 now on seasons using only bilbao. Every game almost is against real Madrid but still soldiering on. Deep backline and compact defence still working a treat.

up to div 4 now on seasons using only bilbao. Every game almost is against real Madrid but still soldiering on. Deep backline and compact defence still working a treat.
I tried last years and every game online was against real Madrid, I like to use Sunderland and it could never find a match against similar rated team. Seems every little scrott only uses real, match making is one of the few things FIFA does well..

I tried last years and every game online was against real Madrid, I like to use Sunderland and it could never find a match against similar rated team. Seems every little scrott only uses real, match making is one of the few things FIFA does well..
agreed, fifa does at least search for similar rated teams whereas pes doesnt. ive played about 150 games online and seriously, i must have played real about 130 times.

Except FIFA is still broken, regardless of the matchmaking being good.

You can be Barcelona and they can be Exeter, but you'll still lose if they're one of the thousands of bairns who only use exploits/glitches on that game.

Not saying PES doesn't have issues either, but it's more like a bug 1 in 10 matches, as opposed to FIFA's 10-20 per game.

No one figured out how to hack the PS4 yet? I wan't everything official :lol:

You can be Barcelona and they can be Exeter, but you'll still lose if they're one of the thousands of bairns who only use exploits/glitches on that game.

Not saying PES doesn't have issues either, but it's more like a bug 1 in 10 matches, as opposed to FIFA's 10-20 per game.

Never said FIFA wasn't broken! Simply said one of the things they got right is the match making...

If you're Barcelona and getting beaten by Exeter then you most be absolutely f***ing awful at the game.

Going to have a one last session tonight before abandoning the game. Would be nice to get some players who have pace as most of my mine have sub 60 acc.

No

Going to have a one last session tonight before abandoning the game. Would be nice to get some players who have pace as most of my mine have sub 60 acc.
try 1v1 online, im loving it.

Yup, Myclub is fuxking trash. Online seasons is better but, as mentioned before, it's Real Madrid and their riod upped players with a penchant for lofted through balls. I paid 40 quid for this the other week and now it is £15.99 on the PSN. The King is Back my arse.

Its good but the real Madrid kids spamming through balls to Ronaldo up front boil my piss. The online tournaments are decent mind. Can set up an smb league or summit?
id be interested in that. Get it sorted ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back