PES 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've played PES for years except last year where I didn't play any football game as Fifa wasn't my cup of tea either. When I play Pes2015 it feels like I'm playing a cheap budget game. The mechanics of the game feel like it was made 10 years ago.

I've played PES for years except last year where I didn't play any football game as Fifa wasn't my cup of tea either. When I play Pes2015 it feels like I'm playing a cheap budget game. The mechanics of the game feel like it was made 10 years ago.
To be honest pes has always looked and felt like a poor imitation to me. Even when it was supposed to be better it just looked and felt shite to me, things like the ball moving in straight lines with a trail behind it. Not my cup of tea and also the wrong buttons, tossers

To be honest pes has always looked and felt like a poor imitation to me. Even when it was supposed to be better it just looked and felt shite to me, things like the ball moving in straight lines with a trail behind it. Not my cup of tea and also the wrong buttons, tossers
The amount of times I fluffed chances against mates by pressing circle after playing Fifa most of the time :lol:

Loved PES 3, 4 and 5. Never had them, always got Fifa, but used to play them at a mate's. Couldn't be arsed to do seasons and that when the licences are shite compared to Fifa like

O for cross and square for shoot is an Asian thing and can be changed via the game menu.

PES 15 demo plays much better than Fifa 14 and I enjoy playing it more than the Fifa 15 demo. Presentation is dated and there are few things that need tweaking but I expect Konami to sort these things out in the next 6 weeks before launch.

The pes demo is miles better than the fifA one. If you play on superstar level it gives you a real challenge.

The demo also feels like a finished game unlike the bug riddled fifa

You sure you were playing PES like? It certainly wasn't a poor imitation during PS2 generation, it was streets ahead in my opinion and provided the blue print for all that's been good with FIFA on the last gen.

You sure you were playing PES like? It certainly wasn't a poor imitation during PS2 generation, it was streets ahead in my opinion and provided the blue print for all that's been good with FIFA on the last gen.
He's talking about Virtual Striker to the best of my knowledge. And I'm sure the trail only appeared in replays anyway.

Logon or register to see this image

Enjoying it but needs a few tweaks. Sliding tackle is broken and superstar level basically means your team plays shite whilst cpu is all over you.

It's not fifa which can only be good

Enjoying it but needs a few tweaks. Sliding tackle is broken and superstar level basically means your team plays shite whilst cpu is all over you.

It's not fifa which can only be good

In what way is it broken? I've had no issues with it. Playing superstar is a good challenge though even if it's just trying to stop barca ripping you a new one .

Praying the online works

In what way is it broken? I've had no issues with it. Playing superstar is a good challenge though even if it's just trying to stop barca ripping you a new one .

Praying the online works
Players seem to slide for the man rather than the ball. Don't get me wrong only small points. I'm loving it so far. It plays ALOT better on Regular than superstar although it's too easy on Reg. 1v1 is a joy to play as it used to be

I'll be buying

Players seem to slide for the man rather than the ball. Don't get me wrong only small points. I'm loving it so far. It plays ALOT better on Regular than superstar although it's too easy on Reg. 1v1 is a joy to play as it used to be

I'll be buying

The only issue I found playing regular was that the AI back 4 seemed to fart about with the ball a lot and it was easy to intercept the pass and run through clean on goal.

I've pre ordered on the strength of the demo.

my memory must be shit as my brother definitely used to buy both for the ps2 and I thought I could remember the ball movement looking unrealistic with a noise and trail. nevermind

tried it this morning before work and its pretty good. Only probs ive seen were that on superstar level it feels like it makes my team shite at passing. but in 3 games so far its very enjoyable. Not once was i muscled off the ball by an ea ai powered 70 rated defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back