PES 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

It can be fun if you can get over the many annoyances and issues.

Fun but flawed.
Has it's flaws absolutely but I can't think of many at all. Real Madrid are op and through balls too but there's not a lot wrong with the general gameplay. Spot on for my style of playing. Your right about it being fun though!

I've mentioned the 2 which I think are glaring. What are you thinking?
Well...

*Awful presentation
*Lacking stadiums
*Lacking game modes
*Lacking licences
*Lacking edit options
*Archaic online system and performance
*Issues with MyClub where players are at an overpowered advantage/disadvantage depending if you're the home team or away team.

Or if you're one of those who ignores all off the pitch stuff as if it doesn't matter then:
*Button lag
*Animation issues causing problems such as being unable to hit first time shots or having to wait for animations to play out before assuming control
*Every opposition team plays the same tactics so even Stoke play possession football like Barcelona
*Stamina system needs refining as it is currently excessive
*Random collision system
*Poor refs that won't give many fouls against the Cpu
*keepers are rooted to their line on 1v1s
*invisible walls that stop you from trying to close down or tackle a player when a keeper passes it out
*players on rails so your freedom is restricted
*delay in switching players
*skills moves like the rainbow flick that can allow you to spam it all the way to goal

That's the ones off the top of my head. There's also other issues specific to what version you play.

Well...

*Awful presentation
*Lacking stadiums
*Lacking game modes
*Lacking licences
*Lacking edit options
*Issues with MyClub where players are at an overpowered advantage/disadvantage depending if you're the home team or away team.

Or if you're one of those who ignores all off the pitch stuff as if it doesn't matter then:
*Button lag
*Animation issues causing problems such as being unable to hit first time shots or having to wait for animations to play out before assuming control
*Every opposition team plays the same tactics so even Stoke play possession football like Barcelona
*Random collision system
*invisible walls that stop you from trying to close down or tackle a player when a keeper passes it out
*skills moves like the rainbow flick that can allow you to spam it all the way to goal

That's the ones off the top of my head. There's also other issues specific to what version you play.

I've definitely noticed this :evil: it's like having Kevin Friend reffing your match.

Well...

Is genuinely the only one that's an issue for me. Maybe I'm just easily pleased.

By the way, I'm playing on the PS3 on an option file that's changed the default style of a lot of teams - I didn't play prior to the update but apparently it's a game changer (I know it shouldn't have to be done on an option file.)

Well...

*Awful presentation
*Lacking stadiums
*Lacking game modes
*Lacking licences
*Lacking edit options

*Button lag
*Random collision system

got to be honest and i agree about the license issue and the points u mentioned about stadiums and game modes being limits. Absolutely correct but im not really one for the bells and whistles aslong as the gameplay is there and it is.

ive now played well over 100 games online and i have to disagree about the button lag and apart from the early server issues, which have now been fixed, online for me is quality. I rarely get laggy games and really enjoy it.

personally i think the stamina is spot on. I don't have a problem at all if players are knackered after 60 minutes. Press that sprint button too much and its gonna happen.

ive not played anything offline so wont comment on that but my experience of online play is all positive. For gameplay its the best footy game out.

Well...

*Awful presentation
*Lacking stadiums
*Lacking game modes
*Lacking licences
*Lacking edit options

*Button lag
*Random collision system

but the game play is much better right?

Sold FIFA15. Contemplating getting this. Got a 9/10 on IGN too :eek:

If you buy the game and find it shit you could easily shift it after a week or so and only lose a few quid, worth doing.

'Keepers have been appalling on PES games for years now.

Think I'm going to do it. Does it still have that Become a superstar mode? Always used to enjoy the PES version of it

Myclub is absolute f***ing trash. OP pressure spamming and scripted bullshit galore. I'd go as far as saying Fifa is better for those who like a passing game because, in my experience, you get very little time on the ball as you get pressure spammed constantly. Goalkeeping is awful and the defence goes into spaz mode when the opp is in the box. The whole concept of team spirit and strength is a complete grind fest and the ratings are a joke. Seriously, John Arne Riise is rated 82 - that's if you are lucky to get an elite black ball in the lottery. I could go on and on. It's fuxking wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back