PES 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the best patch to download this year ?

Option file? Get the free ones from PES World, they're better than the paid for ones from PES Universe.

Patch wise it wont be here until late October. When the game should have been released tbh i.e. finished :neutral:

Option file? Get the free ones from PES World, they're better than the paid for ones from PES Universe.

Patch wise it wont be here until late October. When the game should have been released tbh i.e. finished :neutral:
What's the difference between an option file and a patch?

Is this better than Fifa then? It certainly looks like it.

I haven't played Fifa for yonks because it looks so slow these days. Great that the scoreline's are perhaps more realistic but in terms of gameplay, I found the old PES games the best.

One easy bronze away from a platinum trophy for this :cool:

I haven't played Fifa for yonks because it looks so slow these days. Great that the scoreline's are perhaps more realistic but in terms of gameplay, I found the old PES games the best.

PES is slightly slower than FIFA. Personally I find it miles better gameplay wise, plus there's an AI update coming next week. It's hard to say though, I think PES is a bit like Marmite, you either love it or hate it. Same could be said FIFA 19 like, after playing 30+ games I realised I hated it and sold it..but then some people think it's the best FIFA ever.

Last edited:
just got this. Canny game although it is a lot more 'arcadey' than fifa, players seem to turn like they are towing a caravan :lol:

By an absolute mile! Fifa is like a kids game, like ABC for bairns compared to PES. PES allows you to pass the ball and feel like your actually in control, the AI and player runs are so much better than Fifa it is absolutely embarrassing. Nightmare no licences like, but the patch makes it ok.

Big datapack released yesterday, faces, boots, few stadiums and all with number of gameplay improvements too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back