PES 19

These work for PC? Thinking of getrting it but unsure how to add with the PES universe also?

It should be fine. I loaded some kits into PES2018 PC version and it was a piece of piss, although don't think I'll bother doing it in 2019. I'm not all that arsed about the kits thing personally. I just pick an obscure team with a kit I like and use it in MyClub .

It should be fine. I loaded some kits into PES2018 PC version and it was a piece of piss, although don't think I'll bother doing it in 2019. I'm not all that arsed about the kits thing personally. I just pick an obscure team with a kit I like and use it in MyClub .

Think it's about what you prefer tbh, I wouldn't give a shit about kits in MyClub either but MyClub isn't appealing to me at all, it's just a limited version of Ultimate Team. All about the Master League for me and playing Man Blue in generic kits instantly kills the immersion.

Is it worth buying the legend version of this? It's double the price now? Or do you get any decent players to start with in my club?

So I'm editing the whole League 1 in :neutral:

Anyone willing to test this Sunderland team file? It would be appreciated Dropbox - SUNDERLAND_01.ted

Should be the full squad, names, ages, nations, weight, height, facial likeness, possibly manager and stadium details etc. etc. obviously the shirts, badge wont be there, as they're separate files.

Just want to know what it looks like in other people's games and whether the players transfer smoothly or not.

Legend, thanks. Game arrives tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes

How someone whos played both I dont know how Fifa keeps winning the battle.

The gameplay on pes is amazing. The advanced shooting is fluid and makes you feel in control. Fifa feels robotic and long range shots look like you shooting with a fly away.

The ability to tell a player where to run is class as well. Fifa they just run and nowt seems to happen. In pes the AI reacts so if i tell my striker on the wing to run to middle of pitch his marker will follow him giving me room to move into.

The gameplay is night and day

The gameplay on pes is amazing. The advanced shooting is fluid and makes you feel in control. Fifa feels robotic and long range shots look like you shooting with a fly away.

The ability to tell a player where to run is class as well. Fifa they just run and nowt seems to happen. In pes the AI reacts so if i tell my striker on the wing to run to middle of pitch his marker will follow him giving me room to move into.

Well I feel the exact opposite so that's 1-1 for starters

I think some people just try and play PES like they would FIFA and are confused why their 100mph automated passing and ridiculous overuse of skill moves doesn't work. Forgetting how real football works.

The fluidity is different though, you've got to play at least 20-30 games imo to get used to it properly and then it just clicks. Some just play a few games of the demo, call it shite and stop because there's a learning curve, unlike FIFA's child friendly pick up and play.

Definitely want this years. Undecided between Xbox, PS4 or trying to use the PC for it. Currently got a Dell Inspiron as below

DELL Inspiron 15 5000 15.6" Intel® Pentium® Gold Laptop - 1 TB HDD, White

What would people recommend ? I think PES is more like the real life game and want to get sorted asap, tia.

That Laptop looks way underpowered to run PES. You need at least a 2GB dedicated graphics card ( like a Nvidia GTX 1050 ) to run it. PES is definitley the game if you value gameplay.

That Laptop looks way underpowered to run PES. You need at least a 2GB dedicated graphics card ( like a Nvidia GTX 1050 ) to run it. PES is definitley the game if you value gameplay.

It’ll be Xbox or PS4 then. Gameplay seems miles ahead of FIFA

Could argue all day. Don't agree with any of what you said but it won't change your mind. I reckon pes is a load of shite which is why anyone playing fucks it off by christmas

Actually Ive gone back and forth between fifa and pes so im not a pes fan boy as you assume.

Fifa has a lot going for it but gameplay is weak and boring.

PES in terms of gameplay is lightyears ahead of FIFA. Anyone arguing it needs a slap. Licensing is, however a major issue. Give them an even playing field and after a few years I guarantee PES would do better.

FIFA clings onto UT, which is where it makes its money. It'll never be a better game.

Back