PES 19

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by UTW, Aug 8, 2018.

1. UTW

UTW Midfield

Is out now and i like it. Not loads but certainly some changes to the gameplay, imagine there'd be more in the full game.

Graphically looks superb

2. silas80

silas80 Winger

Plays smoother than the last one.

Pitch looks like sand paper for some reason.

3. MunkyHeed

MunkyHeed Striker

Have they sorted the godawful UX & menu structures?
    Does it still take 5/10 mins to find an online game?

If they fix these 2 things, I'll be hugely happy. It'd be nice if they made it so it's a lot less of a fanny-on to create your online team BEFORE you connect to your opponent online too. Having to arse around for ages in menus before you start the game is annoying (unless you recall a saved setup - which no-one ever does).

4. girojim

girojim Striker

I like it

5. Philcore

Philcore Winger

Probably takes a while to find a game because there's not a lot of people play it..

6. MunkyHeed

MunkyHeed Striker

Nah. It’s always been crap. Even when PES6 reigned supreme. Seems to take same amount of time whether it’s been released a day or a year.

7. Philcore

Philcore Winger

I keep saying I'm going to try pes over fifa but I only play online.

8. MunkyHeed

MunkyHeed Striker

I’m the same mate. Never offline. I went back to PES 2 years ago and not looked back. It’s far better than FIFA imo (altho not played it since 2016) but these annoyances in PES do need fixing.

Philcore likes this.
  9. dave hedgehog

dave hedgehog Midfield

Got bored of pes2018.

Only play offline. Needs a bit of a lift this year otherwise I reckon people will not bother as much and shift back to fix a. Has the potential but it was a frustrating game they made last year. Just felt unfinished

10. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

I’ll be getting this for Master League and Fifa for online, as usual.

11. JonnyJarman

JonnyJarman Midfield

Will SAFC be on PES this year?

Also, gutted the XB cannot get the files for kits etc

12. See you can still hold down pressure to let the cpu do all the work for you.

13. UTW

UTW Midfield

Na. Be a right chew on editing an entire club and changing all their players to ours as well

14. JonnyJarman

JonnyJarman Midfield

Looks like FIFA again then unfortuantely

15. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Winger

Finding it slightly harder to score the com ai seems more effective.graphics are awesome like.legend pack in 2 weeks:lol:

16. Almost Genius

Almost Genius Striker

Players feel like they’re on tracks still to me

17. DrNo!

DrNo! Winger

What's the deal with getting the legend pack? Do you have to pre order it now ?

18. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Winger

Aye mate 64.99
    I think it was unfair u could buy your way to a better team but I was playing catch-up all last season so it is what is is unfortunately

19. DrNo!

DrNo! Winger

Agreed.....annoying getting matched against someone with a team full of 90+ rated black balls, and you know he just needs to hit the team press button to kill your play.

There is 10% off on Steam at the minute for 2019. I think you need to have at least 3 90+ players in 2018 to qualify for the legends offer. That's the way I interpreted it anyway.

20. SAFC Nooey

SAFC Nooey Full Back

Enjoyed the demo so far but aint played online. Looks and feels great, wish the matches were longer as i only end up with about 3 or 4 shots a game as i patiently build up to a chance.
    no doubt in my mind it will be better to play than fifa again.