PES 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentary, menus and basically everything else apart from the football are utter shite on pes and always have been yet I still buy it over fifa every year for the gameplay
Absolutely. They must know it, but focus all their attention on other areas. It's weird how bad it's been for SO long. It drives me nuts how you have to select your team before EVERY bloody online game... and you can only do it after you connect to someone.

Reviews are saying on the pitch the game is brilliant but off the pitch it’s a shambles again, does make you wonder why they don’t change the menus and stuff about as it surely can’t be that hard, still I suppose it’s on the pitch that matters.

Im not going to bother with any football games this year. They just seem to peddle the same stuff. PES is good, but how much better than last years is it?

Legend pack .romario and courtino on 10 games loan.
Maradona and messi and two mbappes off lucky spins.
Then realised I didn’t have a manager who could handle the team so had to buy £6.99 1000 coins to buy Klopp as manager.
And I can confirm I am still shite at this game

Legend pack .romario and courtino on 10 games loan.
Maradona and messi and two mbappes off lucky spins.
Then realised I didn’t have a manager who could handle the team so had to buy £6.99 1000 coins to buy Klopp as manager.
And I can confirm I am still shite at this game

I bought the legend pack. Only really got Neymar and Ter Stegen of note along with the loans. I upgraded the manager to allow me to play a better side and still have 800 coins in the bank. I'm gonna resist shelling out any more real money for as long as possible. Noticed there's an early bird challenge for another black baller which I'll have a pop at over the weekend. Enjoying things so far.

Anyone got any League One .ted files to share? Old ones don't work.

Basically going to have to make this whole thing from scratch :neutral: I've got the kits, badges, changed the team names, stadiums etc. but jesus I can't be fucked editing 24 team's players :neutral: Might just do Sunderland and just squint when I see Stewart Downing etc. playing for Oxford.

Last edited:
I bought the legend pack. Only really got Neymar and Ter Stegen of note along with the loans. I upgraded the manager to allow me to play a better side and still have 800 coins in the bank. I'm gonna resist shelling out any more real money for as long as possible. Noticed there's an early bird challenge for another black baller which I'll have a pop at over the weekend. Enjoying things so far.
Tried that black ball challenge last night got beat 5-0 .you have to play 5 online games to be eligible for the black ball challenge like.need a black ball keeper like

Tried that black ball challenge last night got beat 5-0 .you have to play 5 online games to be eligible for the black ball challenge like.need a black ball keeper like

Might leave it until I've got my team strength up into the 90's, I'm definitely not up to playing online just yet. Will buy a few more players over the weekend and see how I get on versus the COM .

Got bombarded with left backs and left wingers on myclub which is a bit of a shame. Need a new manager to build a team properly but currently only have 100 myclub coins left. Will probably try to do as many challenges as possible to get some coins to buy a manager.

did start a master league with wigan, harsh pre-season facing athletico, psg and benfica. did manage to beat benfica 2-0 thanks to will grigg brace, but smashed 2-0 and 3-0 from the other 2 games.
Like it so far, feels great to play. Only noticeaable downside has been the transfer market, Leicester have sold half their squad and currently have the smallest squad you can have and they have midfielders playing in defence due to lack of players which has kind of destroyed them in the premier league.

Against the com is tricky aswell.
Have a look in the myclub records section there’s lots of stuff you get couns for doing

the training gives u a lot of gp also

I think the random 3 player packages priced at 25000 are exspensive like

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Anyone got any League One .ted files to share? Old ones don't work.

Basically going to have to make this whole thing from scratch :neutral: I've got the kits, badges, changed the team names, stadiums etc. but jesus I can't be fucked editing 24 team's players :neutral: Might just do Sunderland and just squint when I see Stewart Downing etc. playing for Oxford.

I'll only be buying the game if you can put a full league one file together as I can't be arsed editing teams and players myself

Might leave it until I've got my team strength up into the 90's, I'm definitely not up to playing online just yet. Will buy a few more players over the weekend and see how I get on versus the COM .
What spec is your PC/lappy? thinking of getting a new lappy so might get a gaming one? Worth it over console?

My laptop is an i5 7th gen with GTX1060 graphics....nothing flash. I played PES 2018 on PC/laptop and PS4......much preferred the PC although more users and less time waiting for online opponents on the PS4.

Last edited:
I think it’s class , got the option file so all proper teams leagues kits etc and the gameplay is without a doubt the best a football game has ever produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back