PES 19

I think it’s class , got the option file so all proper teams leagues kits etc and the gameplay is without a doubt the best a football game has ever produced.

I've just downloaded the demo with a view to buying it. The problem is I have an Xbox one, so no option files. Bit of a killer really I like the game, but even if I edited all the teams there's no way to upload the right kits, so apart from the licenced teams I think I'll have to stick to FIFA again.

I've just downloaded the demo with a view to buying it. The problem is I have an Xbox one, so no option files. Bit of a killer really I like the game, but even if I edited all the teams there's no way to upload the right kits, so apart from the licenced teams I think I'll have to stick to FIFA again.
Iv just changed to PS4 for this reason

Is their an option file for the PS4 yet? Love PES and literally think Fifa is unplayable but I am sick of the little licenses.

Is their an option file for the PS4 yet? Love PES and literally think Fifa is unplayable but I am sick of the little licenses.

People will say wait for a free one but PES universe only charge a fiver mate and its a doddle, updates all competitions ground names and managers as well, you also get Dortmund and Bayern created from scratch with regualr updates through the season.

People will say wait for a free one but PES universe only charge a fiver mate and its a doddle, updates all competitions ground names and managers as well, you also get Dortmund and Bayern created from scratch with regualr updates through the season.
Can vouch for this too. PES Universe is great for the option files. plus they do bonus stuff like classic teams etc. Worth it for a fiver for the year.

I did consider it, but I've always preferred the Xbox for some reason and have two now (though ones earmarked for my 6 year old son who only plays Disneyland adventures at the moment), also like the Forza series. So I don't really want to be running two different consoles.

Update - I bit the bullet and bought it anyway. Turns out there's more leagues in than I thought and most the players are in anyway. Got it last night and changed the PL team names and edited most the shirts so they look reasonable, then have done most the Championship today, plus Juventus as although the rest of Serie A seem to be in they were called something else. Wearside weren't in after the update though, so haven't got us in. Playing with Aberdeen in the Master League and quite enjoying it.

Back