Personality type

Observant and adaptable, ISTPs tend to be the enemies you never saw coming. Beneath their stoic exterior, they are always picking up on relevant data, information, and nonverbal cues. They inwardly analyze situations and events to find expedient solutions to problems. Their detached yet observant insight makes it easy for them to protect themselves from emotional manipulation while also knowing all their enemies’ weaknesses, tendencies, and tactics. They can use this knowledge to beat their enemies to the punch, surprise them or overtake them physically, or logically dismantle them in an argument.

The ISTJ

Focused, logical, and quick to notice patterns and inconsistencies, ISTJs are the enemy you never saw coming. At first glance, they seem reserved and down-to-earth, not particularly intense or combative. But the more time they spend around people the more they pick up on hidden weaknesses, habits, motives, and tendencies. If someone poses a threat they can quickly turn their enemy’s defects against them while patiently composing the perfect scheme to render their plot ineffective. ISTJs are persistent, dedicated, and not easy to distract. This can be a formidable weapon, especially if their opponent is easily sidetracked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Famous ISFJs​

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
St. Teresa of Avila (Teresa de Jesus)
Louisa May Alcott
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Queen Elizabeth II of England
Robert E. Lee
Queen Mary I ("Bloody Mary") of England

Some of the real people when I did the test properly and they showed similar beliefs and traits

INTJ

Not that I believe in this personality typing lark. The scientific basis is flimsy to say the least.
There’s a fella called Dario Nardi who’s a neuroscientist and has done some research involving brain scans, which shows the distinct regions of the brain predominantly favoured and used by the “personality types.”

Having read Carl Jung’s book on psychological types, which Myers-Briggs bastardised, I think he’s got some extremely interesting ideas which in years to come could be shown to be not very wide of the mark. While at the same time, I’m conscious of the fact he was a psychiatrist and that a lot of his psychological profiles are based on his psychiatric patients who exhibited extremes of personality and distinct pathologies.

Stick around mate and get the 2 man drone finished. Me and @Jon Dough have taken our protein pills and put our helmets on.
Everything is on hold due to my super generator principals being trashed by the smarter person I tried to sell it to. So, I got educated...result is a generator that oscillates instead of revolving, which is making for a simple and cheap build.

I'll keep you posted.

Back