Perfect Draft

Having seen this thread appear a few times I've finally got round to getting a perfect draft machine. Very impressed (other than the fact I often don't load the keg properly so the machine makes an annoying noise every few seconds until I sort it, but that's just me being a knacker!).

One query I've got, do beer hawk only take back kegs you've bought from them or could you buy from amazon or whatever and send it back to beer hawk for the £5 credit? Just I've made two orders and yodel have fucked up both. I've got them eventually but they've been randomly sat in the local depot for a few days before coming. Could be an issue if I get near to running out, plus I never know which day they'll actually appear so I might be at work. If I get through amazon it's about the same price and their next day delivery gives me some certainty. I'd miss out on the beer token for each £1 spent on beer like, but worth it for the better delivery as long as I can still get the £5 for the keg. They really should dump yodel

You can send any back, doesn’t matter where you buy them from.

Welcome to the ‘can’t walk past it at 7am without sucking on it’ club
Don't think I'll bother getting one.
But for those who have...have a look at Washington Nisa on Facebook.

A lot of his gear is out of date (quite badly too). His 3 for £85 deal is on the lower end kegs, you can get the same value for money off Beerhawk, but you’re accruing beer tokens too
So it's more or less the same as a pint in the pub?

Yes and no. PD beers are proper strength as they’re imported. Stella for example, brewed with spring water @ 5% in Belgium. Over here in the pubs it’s cack water and 4.6%. The taste difference is night and day

Last edited:
That Nisa store at Barmston is mental. The place must make most of it's money from selling booze, tabs, vape fluid and lottery scratch cards to the locals. I've found Simars at Whitburn to be the best store for PD kegs and torps.

Pretty much aye. A lot of the kegs are about £35 for 10.5 pints. You can normally get 10% off certain kegs if you get 3 of them, so you're down to about £32.50 per keg. Then £5 back when you return the empty so £27.50. Also get 5p per £1 spent on beer so another £1.50 or so off. So it'll end up about £2.50 a pint.

Must admit that put me off for ages. Its great if you're in London paying their prices, but up here it's a bit harder to justify. Still, a lot of the decent beers are about £4 a pint by now so it's still a decent saving. Definitely nicer than cans. Don't think I'll use it all the time mind, sometimes cans at £1.50 or whatever will do me fine. Good if you're having people round though. I'm going to stick it in the sitting room if I'm watching football so I can avoid the hassle of having to go to the fridge for a can!
2.42 pint of moretti/puntigamer/zipfer/etc... on the blade, that's about half price of a pub, not that that stops me going to the pub as I prefer to drink out

Hes a liar, advertises stuff at a price then when ya go it's higher and he says that advert was last of a certain batch, most will still buy summit cos they travelled there, fell for that twice 🤣

Back