People who throw their used chewing gum on the pavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just down the road from at the minute. Where abouts did you work?
Doing an office refurb above Halifax bank. To be fair it was only a 3 week contract so didn’t see further than the Wetherspoons and a couple of other pubs which I can’t remember.

Walked through Keel Square this morning, there was more Seagull shit stains than stuck gum. Time for a cull. #CulltheGull

Noooooo! Their graceful swooping around the SOL is more entertaining than the football :D

Cant remember the last time i walked round looking at the pavement, if i ever have at all. Next time i randomly decide to do so tho ill be sure to check out the chewing gum situation. Sounds nasty.

Surely no cu nt is going to be walking across there? What's the point?
To get to the other side?
Unless you're just going to pretend it doesn't exist and use the queen alexandra

Cant remember the last time i walked round looking at the pavement, if i ever have at all. Next time i randomly decide to do so tho ill be sure to check out the chewing gum situation. Sounds nasty.
Do you just look at the sky all day?

It's easy to get off pavements with a pressure washer surely.
You won't mind volunteering then?

Last edited:
To get to the other side?
Unless you're just going to pretend it doesn't exist and use the queen alexandra

Do you just look at the sky all day?

You won't mind volunteering then?
Well obviously, but I can't see why many people would want to walk from one side to the other...there's no real link or places on either side that people would want to walk too. If it was a road only bridge I wouldn't have been surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back