People who throw their used chewing gum on the pavement

Don't have to be a robot to have common decency

No, but there are 7 billion people in the world and not all of them have common decency. Cyclists riding on the pavement raise my ire but the police aren't prepared to fine them so I just grit my teeth and put up with it.

No, but there are 7 billion people in the world and not all of them have common decency. Cyclists riding on the pavement raise my ire but the police aren't prepared to fine them so I just grit my teeth and put up with it.
But that's where the car drivers tell them to ride. Are you suggesting they should ride on the road? ;)

I never throw mine, I spit it into my hands and gently deposit on a path or pavement #satisfaction

Logon or register to see this image

scum
I was walking down Northumberland street in scumcastle the other week and it was like that, it’s unreal...what stumped me is that there was thousands of people wlaing on the street and I didn’t see one single person spit their gum out.

How on Earth is there so much gum on the streets? I reckon it’s a conspiracy, the council empire phantom white dot painters in a ploy to impose stricter social rules and regulations.

I was walking down Northumberland street in scumcastle the other week and it was like that, it’s unreal...what stumped me is that there was thousands of people wlaing on the street and I didn’t see one single person spit their gum out.

How on Earth is there so much gum on the streets? I reckon it’s a conspiracy, the council empire phantom white dot painters in a ploy to impose stricter social rules and regulations.
What's that?

Back