People who pretend they dislike Taylor Swift

Right I’ll probably need my tin hat on here from some.
Let’s say Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Little Mix any of them for that matter ditched the skimpy outfits and the accompanying dancers and took to the stage fully clothed singing the same songs do you think many people would be listening to them or going to see them?
I'm probably setting myself up for the usual piss taking here BUT this is the reason why Avril was so popular in the early noughties. Skimpy clothes and bland pop was all the rage then here comes a girl who just dressed like a normal teen, didn't use her body to sell her music and was judged solely on her music.

I'm probably setting myself up for the usual piss taking here BUT this is the reason why Avril was so popular in the early noughties. Skimpy clothes and bland pop was all the rage then here comes a girl who just dressed like a normal teen, didn't use her body to sell her music and was judged solely on her music.
That’s my point really.
Could these artists hold up just on the music.

you have missed the point. Her new stuff is still in the style of an 18 year old pop noise written to get back at her exes with.

There is no maturity or change in her style. Take Adele, I am not a fan of hers, but you can say 100% her style changed as she got older.

I find a woman who is nearly 35 writing songs about teen love, weird and not appealing at all
not true, the albums folklore and evermore released during lockdown with one of the guys from the national are as far away from pop noise as can be. They are what has attracted her a whole new fanbase.

She did use her body though. Very slutty and shameless.

Back