People who get their bins cleaned.

I clean me own every 6 months or if I think it needs doing earlier I will.

Saved nearly £50.

Anyone want anymore money saving tips for thick bastards?
Spotted a bloke running after a bus. Asked him if he was trying to get on it." No he replies ,i'm just trying to save money running behind it ! I said why don't you run after a taxi ,you'll save twice as much ! 🤣

Its mental.
I cleaned mine, once. They put wheely bin liners in that cost about 10p each. They don't even come off so they tend to last about 2 months until I deliberately loosen a corner and then come off next time - then I put a new one on
So the bin itself stays perfectly clean for about 10p a month!
Pay someone £3 a week? Give over!

I have some magic beans for sale for 100 pounds a year for the rest of your life if anyone’s interested? Let me know and I’ll send over the direct debit

I started dating a girl who identifies as a wheelie bin.

I can’t remember if I’m taking her out on Wednesday or Thursday night.

A binman walks up to a Chinese mans door.
He says, "Where's your bin?"
The Chinese man replies, "I bin watching TV."
"No, where's your dustbin?"
"I told you. I dustbin watching TV!"
"Where's your wheelie bin?" The binman asks, getting agitated.
"Okay, okay. I wheelie bin having a wánk."

Always used to just do it myself with a jet wash but signed up recently as th young lad looked like he needed abit of a break and wanted to give him some custom.

Stick it in bags, no need for mess in the bins.

Scruff lazy twats

Do bags never split? Always completely air tight?

Even without "mess" in bins you can and will get maggots in the heat. Why wouldn't you just let someone clean it right after the bin mans collected it, then bring to back to your house? Clean and ready to go again!

I have some magic beans for sale for 100 pounds a year for the rest of your life if anyone’s interested? Let me know and I’ll send over the direct debit
You're not the same bloke who was advertising Goose that lays golden eggs ? I was interested in that one but lost the bid ! ;) 👍

Do bags never split? Always completely air tight?

Even without "mess" in bins you can and will get maggots in the heat. Why wouldn't you just let someone clean it right after the bin mans collected it, then bring to back to your house? Clean and ready to go again!
Can you?

Maggots need something to feed on. If you don't have food waste or anything perishable in your bin, you are not going to get maggots. Never seen any in mine.

Can you?

Maggots need something to feed on. If you don't have food waste or anything perishable in your bin, you are not going to get maggots. Never seen any in mine.

We have food waste in black sacks and they are tied up, but there have been instances where the sacks have split and we've opened the bin and it's been a maggot-fest! So obviously found something to feed on inside of the split sack. Don't get me wrong it wasn't all of the time, just the odd time...but enough to convince us there's no harm getting the main waste bin cleaned every other week for a couple of quid.

Back