People who get their bins cleaned.

It must be for people who have money to burn. I don't know why anyone would want a clean bin unless maybe your trying to get rid of criminal evidence. Do the same lot get their fence polished.
We do. It is because (i) It would stink out the garage if not (ii) I can't be arsed to do it myself and (iii) the cost is minimal, we don't miss it. Doing so is keeping a bloke in work.

We do. It is because (i) It would stink out the garage if not (ii) I can't be arsed to do it myself and (iii) the cost is minimal, we don't miss it. Doing so is keeping a bloke in work.
This. It’s only a couple of quid a month and always have a bit chat with the bloke who does it. Keeps his little business ticking over until he retires, then I’ll do it myself.

We get ours done like. Think me wife signed us up when I was out and we’ve just never bothered cancelling. Does smell nice mind after a wash and stops it from becoming lifting. Also supporting a small business I suppose.

Remember when the bin man used to have to come and put a metal bin over his shoulder and tip it into the wagon
Food, papers, all sorts of sh*t, I can't see the point in getting mine washed like, it's at least 20 foot from my house and I barely get it a 3rd full

When your bin has been emptied lift the lid, squirt a little bleach in it and let the British weather do the rest. After all, we've had plenty of rain...

Some people keep their bins in their garage :lol:
I guess it means they don’t have to put shoes on to take the rubbish out?

Or they are mental.

We have a food bin collection here, so it is only dry non-recyclable stuff in our main bin. Never had it cleaned, doesn’t smell. Out of all the things I want clean tidy and nice, the inside of the outside bin is bottom of the list.

Back