People who get their bins cleaned.

It must be for people who have money to burn. I don't know why anyone would want a clean bin unless maybe your trying to get rid of criminal evidence. Do the same lot get their fence polished.
We get our bin cleaned. Don’t know why you wouldn’t tbh. It’s only 1.80 every 2 weeks. Bet yours in crawling with maggots.

We have a green bin for all garden waste and all kitchen waste both cooked and uncooked.

They get collected every fortnight, with the blue recycling bin collected on the alternate weeks.

In the summer, if there is rotting and fermenting fruit in there, they can honk a bit and need a hose after they are emptied.

Nee have a drain maintenance cover outside the back door so I just open the door and rinse the bin out with the hose pipe directly above it.

Wouldn’t pay to have them cleaned and manicured though.

No point hoovering. It'll only need hoovering again. No point in people tidying their gardens. It'll only end up a clip again. In fact if your dog ever has a shite anywhere, just leave it. Another dog will only shite there. And never ever bother getting a window cleaner in. Rain will do the job most of the time. And if it doesn't. Clean it ya sell. Its obviously another bullshit thread but we have doylems positively engaging ffs.

Last edited:
There must be business in cleaning front doors. All that pollution and people just don't have time to do their own. £2 a door, once a fortnight, gleaming.

I get my bin cleaned in SR6. £3 a pop. Send the lad 4 weeks in advance. Bin always smells lovely. Supporting a local entrepreneur

Back