People who don’t say thank you when you hold a door for them...

Aye, my 6 year old is more sensible (or thoughtful) than the majority of people we pass!

I don't have any issue with cyclists either, but it's brought out loads who have absolutely no consideration for others. They're all on the paths when the roads are quieter than they'll ever be and coming within inches of people they're riding past.
I’ve never felt so safe riding on the roads. It’s great.
Agree. Drum this into the kids at an early age and guess what you get polite well mannered children. Not difficult is it.
Exactly.

Frank skinner said after his first ever blowjob he said “thanks”.

said it felt so inept, as he uses the same response for someone holding a door open.
It’s ok. I agree with your point, in Sweden they don’t even have manners at all. Took some adjusting to.

Then you go to America and you just want the politeness and positivity to stop.

A happy medium here I think.

Mate in slovenia says manners here are mental, just buying a pint its pint please, four quid please, thAnks mate, theres your pint thanks, thanks.

Reckons the thankings only to the giver there if you read me.

Last edited:
It’s ok. I agree with your point, in Sweden they don’t even have manners at all. Took some adjusting to.

Then you go to America and you just want the politeness and positivity to stop.

A happy medium here I think.

Pretty much everywhere bar America. In a lot of places esp Eastern Europe they don't bother opening doors or giving way and nobody is arsed.

And we all tut loudly, mutter something under our breath or say thank you in a loud, sarcastic tone.

They’ve now been overtaken by ignorant twats who make zero effort to give some distance when you’re out on your daily exercise or at the supermarket. I don’t expect them to measure an exact 2 metres but at least make a little effort.

My course of action currently us to shake my head and mutter “what an ignorant arsehole” under my breath. My have to raise my game.

What’s your approach?
Give them a quick stroke. They don’t like it and act like you’re in the wrong. You come into my exclusion zone you’re going down 🤬.
In Asdases Car park the other day the number of ignorant selfish arseholes (100%) who passed within arms length to join the queue, while I was putting my essentials on me bike, was astonishing.
Then again bikes are invisible to car drivers.

Last edited:
Frank skinner said after his first ever blowjob he said “thanks”.

said it felt so inept, as he uses the same response for someone holding a door open.

Mate in slovenia says manners here are mental, just buying a pint its pint please, four quid please, thAnks mate, theres your pint thanks, thanks.

Reckons the thankings only to the giver there if you read me.
I like politeness and manners. Sterile otherwise.
Pretty much everywhere bar America. In a lot of places esp Eastern Europe they don't bother opening doors or giving way and nobody is arsed.
Yep. Doesn’t make it better IMO.

Give them a quick stroke. They don’t like it and act like you’re in the wrong. You come into my exclusion zone you’re going down 🤬.
In Asdases Car park the other day the number of ignorant selfish arseholes (100%) who passed within arms length to join the queue, while I was putting my essentials on me bike, was astonishing.
Then again bikes are invisible to car drivers.
Give them a what? Is stuff like that allowed?

The whole two metre thing seems to have brought out the best and the worst in people. Usually the folk around here are careful about it though, resulting in an amused nod and grin at one another as we pass.
Aye. Imagine commuting on the Tube. No distance and even less manners.

Back