People who are highly successful despite being poor at what they do

The majority of beautiful people, there's the odd standout that's good at what they do but let's not kid ourselves, they largely got there on their looks. Nowt wrong with it we're just animals at the end of the day and like to look at pretty things, I'd be buzzing if I could make a living of just my looks alone.

I'm taking this as personal as I feel you're specifically digging me out. :cry:

Tom Hanks does mostly play himself, but he’s very good at it and the films are mostly good. He is the modern day James Stewart, a representation of what Americans believe they are

I think you can add any politician .
Just look at the likes of Rayner, Lammy etc 😀
Angela Rayner has fought just about every type of prejudice and unfair barrier that could possibly have been thrown at her. I admire her hugely.
Her rise to the position she holds is far more impressive than privileged arseholes like Johnson, Cameron and Rees-Mogg who were all born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Some people may take issue with her political leanings, but what she has achieved from where she started in life is incredibly impressive. It's down to talent, effort and fighting through the constant shite that has been thrown at her throughout her journey.
Steve Bruce (As a manager). Got job after job and at some huge clubs. Total charlatan. Shows where friends in the game, media and a jobs for the boys mentality can get you in football.

Oh for a Top Ten Premium finish......
I was watching a fishing show and thought he's a helmet but at least I'll see some big fish getting caught, then he put on an old nufc top and started playing footy with the locals. Turned the thing off

Would you have turned it off if he had been a Sunderland fan and the top has been red & white?

What's the difference? He's just a mag rather than a Mackem.

Last edited:
Tom Hanks does mostly play himself, but he’s very good at it and the films are mostly good. He is the modern day James Stewart, a representation of what Americans believe they are
But then when he tries to play a different part, he’s shite. He can only play himself, or a daft version of himself.

Angela Rayner has fought just about every type of prejudice and unfair barrier that could possibly have been thrown at her. I admire her hugely.
Her rise to the position she holds is far more impressive than privileged arseholes like Johnson, Cameron and Rees-Mogg who were all born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Some people may take issue with her political leanings, but what she has achieved from where she started in life is incredibly impressive. It's down to talent, effort and fighting through the constant shite that has been thrown at her throughout her journey.

Oh for a Top Ten Premium finish......

Would you have turned it off if he had been a Sunderland fan and the top has been red & white?

What's the difference? He's just a mag rather than a Mackem.
She really has no talent other than shout and growl. She was helped up the union ladder by her first hubby. Her rise in the Labour party is more down to the lack of quality in the party than anything else. She is as thick as two short planks.
Let's see how she gets on when Labour get in later this year.
Popcorn ready

She really has no talent other than shout and growl. She was helped up the union ladder by her first hubby. Her rise in the Labour party is more down to the lack of quality in the party than anything else. She is as thick as two short planks.
Let's see how she gets on when Labour get in later this year.
Popcorn ready
No doubt the right-wing media will throw further shite her way if Labour do get in later this year.
I've watched her more than hold her own in PMQs on more than one occasion.

Sunak is better than Truss but he should never have risen higher than a junior minister. Party devoid of talent despite a whopping majority
The same for Labour really when people like Rayner are where they are.

UK politics is an absolute state across the board. Needs wholesale changes, but it’s unfortunate that it’ll require the wasters mentioned to be on board.

UK politics is an absolute state across the board. Needs wholesale changes, but it’s unfortunate that it’ll require the wasters mentioned to be on board.

Rayner is exactly what people have been crying out for for years. From a council estate and a normal comprehensive school, she's aggressive and straight talking with a working class accent. Everything apparently missing in the HoC... It's because she represents the labour party and not Reform that she has every characteristic twisting and amplified into a negative. It's only going to get worse as we approach the GE and millions of people fall for it

She's risen to the same level as all of these Etonian thick fuckers with absolutely none of the privilege. She's the last name in UK politics who the thread title could be applied to

But you’re sat with popcorn waiting for the first hint of a slip up just to be proven right. If you had any true integrity you’d be applying the same levels of scrutiny to the party who are and have been screwing up for the past 14 years of our lives.

He's battening down the hatches for Labour coming in and undoing all the Tories good work iirc
Let's hope you are correct

About what? The right wing media hurling shite or her holding her own? ;)

Last edited:

Rayner is just the current generation's Prescott. She's pretty well placed imo.

Rayner is exactly what people have been crying out for for years. From a council estate and a normal comprehensive school, she's aggressive and straight talking with a working class accent. Everything apparently missing in the HoC... It's because she represents the labour party and not Reform that she has every characteristic twisting and amplified into a negative. It's only going to get worse as we approach the GE and millions of people fall for it

She's risen to the same level as all of these Etonian thick fuckers with absolutely none of the privilege. She's the last name in UK politics who the thread title could be applied to
I disagree, but let’s keep politics to the cess pit forum where it belongs.

Back