People who are highly successful despite being poor at what they do

But you’re sat with popcorn waiting for the first hint of a slip up just to be proven right. If you had any true integrity you’d be applying the same levels of scrutiny to the party who are and have been screwing up for the past 14 years of our lives.
Oh I will be proven right that I have no doubt .
I’ve said multiple times over the years that both parties suffer from a lack of quality.

Keanu Reeves. Cant act to save his life yet good in some huge action films and a pretty universally loved person.

The Kardashians are billionaires for..?

Steve Bruce (As a manager). Got job after job and at some huge clubs. Total charlatan. Shows where friends in the game, media and a jobs for the boys mentality can get you in football.

Far too many politicians to mention. Looking close to home, any recent Tory Cabinet incarnation for starters makes you depressed that such talentless lunatics can get to such positions.
Kardashians can't be cited as being poor at what they do. They have all become billionaires by being the opposite in regard to exploiting the millions of dim-witted fools who will flock to watch their 'reality show' and buy whatever shite they recommend on social media.
Talentless perhaps. Poor at their chosen field, no way.

Oh I will be proven right that I have no doubt .
I’ve said multiple times over the years that both parties suffer from a lack of quality.
You say that you say that yet all your examples seem to be from one of “both parties”.

It’s a classic trait, long exposed when you know you’re on the losing side to straddle the “both sides” fence. Be careful you don’t get splinters up your arse there.

Rayner is exactly what people have been crying out for for years. From a council estate and a normal comprehensive school, she's aggressive and straight talking with a working class accent. Everything apparently missing in the HoC... It's because she represents the labour party and not Reform that she has every characteristic twisting and amplified into a negative. It's only going to get worse as we approach the GE and millions of people fall for it

She's risen to the same level as all of these Etonian thick fuckers with absolutely none of the privilege. She's the last name in UK politics who the thread title could be applied to
Exactly. Angela Raynor should be the poster girl for aspiration. Fighting her way to the very top against the odds with no doors opened for her. People seem to have a real problem with strong, opinionated Northern women becoming successful. She terrifies the Eton/Oxbridge privileged clique. See the way she hammered Dominic Raab at PMQ`s.

At the end of the day - who do we think has more idea of how we live our lives - Angela Rayner or Jacob Rees Mogg??

Lovely Sunday morning bitchy thread

I’ll start with:

Cheryl Cole - Successful signer who at best sounds like someone’s drunk auntie doing karaoke.

Liz Truss - Possibly the worst politician to grace the country, who at best sounds like someone's drunk auntie doing karaoke.

Tom Hanks - Can only play slightly different versions of Tom Hanks in different settings yet up there with the most successful actors in history.
Tidied.

Exactly. Angela Raynor should be the poster girl for aspiration. Fighting her way to the very top against the odds with no doors opened for her. People seem to have a real problem with strong, opinionated Northern women becoming successful. She terrifies the Eton/Oxbridge privileged clique. See the way she hammered Dominic Raab at PMQ`s.

At the end of the day - who do we think has more idea of how we live our lives - Angela Rayner or Jacob Rees Mogg??
She really doesn’t terrify anyone . Being an opinionated northerner will prove absolutely useless if she gets anywhere near the top table.
Let’s see how she fairs with the council house shenanigans .
Hypocrisy abounds

I was watching a fishing show and thought he's a helmet but at least I'll see some big fish getting caught, then he put on an old nufc top and started playing footy with the locals. Turned the thing off

Quite liked his fishing thing first time I saw it. But every episode is exactly the same.

Goes fishing. Gets excited if he catches a fish, moans like fuck it he doesnt. Over exaggerates everything.

And mentions Newcastle at every opportunity.

Back