People who ‘jiggle’ their leg

Sure sign of a div who is highly strung.

Normally given a wide berth by debt collectors as they invariably look like they are going to have a coronary over a MOT debt.

Anyone who's had the vein in their leg taken for their open heart surgery may find that the circulation in the leg (the vein was taken from) might be reduced. It is encouraged to shake the leg to increase the flow of blood.

There are 2 causes. The first, as many have said is as a result of anxiety or general nervousness, the second is a recognised medical condition called “restless leg syndrome”. For both reasons amputation = out, tolerance = in.

The people who sit there idly caressing the length of their own thigh disturb me. It’s not strong enough for any massage effect. Theres no therapeutic reason. You’re just enjoying stroking yourself. In break time at work. Piss off you exhibitionist onanistic twat.
I was an hypoactive little bastard as a kid and this was my everyday living doing this. :lol: The amount of elbow nudges I got off my mam while sitting next to her at church masses, was unreal. I must have drove her crazy. :lol:
Not having a go like, but you need that checked out. As peaceful as it sounds for those around you.

Last edited:
The people who sit there idly caressing the length of their own thigh disturb me. It’s not strong enough for any massage effect. Theres no therapeutic reason. You’re just enjoying stroking yourself. In break time at work. Piss off you exhibitionist onanistic twat.

Not having a go like, but you need that checked out. As peaceful as it sounds for those around you.
:eek: :lol: You are right. :eek::lol:

Back