People separating/losing someone in later life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got closer to family with age but my mates are everything
Many I've known 40 years plus
It's common for people to lose mates when they settle down but I disagree good mates are rare
Not in my experience
Good for you, I'm glad you have a good set of mates.
I have a good set of old friends from growing up and I used to drink regularly with a lot of lads I regarded as good friends. Sadly most have died.
I'm not really close to too many people, apart from family.

I've seen too many so called friends turn out to be anything but, over time. I hope you don't experience too much of it.

You only find the genuine in any friend when they have your back in any situation. It's a dying breed from my side.

I’m not being entirely serious.
Nee probs just don't see it
I respect women and understand different people want different things from meeting someone
I was married 15 years ,relationship before that 10 years
These last 6 years I've settled into a great situation
solvent ,great social life and mates ,play in a band ,see my son regular and we have great times . Now and again I think let's try dating again
I don't look for a lass to get blotto with every weekend down the town then shag. Well past that
Latest is looking canny but with covid it hasn't really started yet ,we'll see . I

Nee probs just don't see it
I respect women and understand different people want different things from meeting someone
I was married 15 years ,relationship before that 10 years
These last 6 years I've settled into a great situation
solvent ,great social life and mates ,play in a band ,see my son regular and we have great times . Now and again I think let's try dating again
I don't look for a lass to get blotto with every weekend down the town then shag. Well past that
Latest is looking canny but with covid it hasn't really started yet ,we'll see . I
Only difference in reality there is playing in a band but he does live karaoke.

He does come across as a bit needy mind. The type who rings or texts about 5 times a day just to say hi.
Bet she's not allowed to go on lasses holidays or owt. ;)
Na you read me wrong che

never ever ever txt our Lass if I can help it.She knows not to ring aswell unless it’s important.

we are very close to one another which doesn’t sit well with some people both on the board and in real life.

Na you read me wrong che

never ever ever txt our Lass if I can help it.She knows not to ring aswell unless it’s important.

we are very close to one another which doesn’t sit well with some people both on the board and in real life.
Nowt wrong with being close mate. I spend more time with our lass than anyone else. Being absolutely dependent on her seems a tad unhealthy mind. ;)

I always picture him as spoilt bastard from viz and his lass is the mother. It’s the impression I get from his posts on here.
I am spoilt like in the house I agree.I spoil my little lady plenty and treat her very well hence it’s a two way steet.
Nowt wrong with being close mate. I spend more time with our lass than anyone else. Being absolutely dependent on her seems a tad unhealthy mind. ;)
I only rely on her for the Rudy-doodies and cooked meals mate.Everything else I manage quite well ;) :cool:
I always picture him as spoilt bastard from viz and his lass is the mother. It’s the impression I get from his posts on here.
Said the grown man that watches the wrestling and even went to the USA for the pleasure to watch it live🤔😉

Last edited:
I am spoilt like in the house I agree.I spoil my little lady plenty and treat her very well hence it’s a two way steet.

I only rely on her for the Rudy-doodies and cooked meals mate.Everything else I manage quite well ;) :cool:

Said the grown man that watches the wrestling and even went to the USA for the pleasure to watch it live🤔😉
Do you wipe your own arse?

No I didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back