People separating/losing someone in later life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone,

I was having a conversation with my right hand man at work earlier in the week regards what would you do if he lost his wife to someone else or death etc at his age (56).He said he wouldn’t like to be on his own but at the same time it would be much harder for a bloke to find a woman than a woman find another bloke.
Tbh I never give it much thought but the blokes right,a woman could probably find another gadgie within a day or two but the bloke has got to work extra harder to find a woman at this stage of his life.

I’d say if me and our Lass split up she would have blokes lining up to be with her but I’d probs find it a bit harder at my age (both 43) even though I’m quite good looking and have plenty in my favour .A woman has just got to hint at being interested in a bloke and he’s head over heels married,single it matters not.

Anyone lost a long term partner to whatever means and how was it ?How did it you move on ?I particularly interest in what everyone’s take on it is especially the blokes.

I am not good looking like you, I look like shit, I am the same age as the guy your chatting about, if my better half dumped me it's not the end of the world, I am happy in myself, I actually like me, and there's loads of single mature ladies about, it's not that difficult, not all single blokes are needy 🙂

I'd need to find someone for companionship if for nothing else but it would also stop me daughter coming round and nagging about not hoovering or whatever often enough.

Thanks for that bit of a randomness. The thread is talking about difficulties in find another, implying it's tough for blokes. It's not.
Ok thread police.

Anyone lost a long term partner to whatever means and how was it ?How did it you move on ?I particularly interest in what everyone’s take on it is especially the blokes.

Although I do agree it would be easy to get another woman. Getting one that was compatible would be looking for the Holy Grail. Hence my post of non randomness.
Morning Harry. Thankfully I have yet to meet a full on bunny boiler.
I think you may have some undiagnosed neurological condition.

Last edited:
Ok thread police.

Although I do agree it would be easy to get another woman. Getting one that was compatible would be looking for the Holy Grail. Hence my post of non randomness.

I think you may have some undiagnosed neurological condition.
The amount of blokes on here who constantly moan about their other half suggests for many that's not important :lol:
And a good seeing to.
If you're lucky. Depends when they dry up with the change. But if they havent yet then aye, especially if they've been in a long lasting relationship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back