People Not wearing masks in supermarkets

And those same members are probably secretly hoping that cases start rising again to 'prove' that everyone should still be wearing masks every time they leave the house.

The irony of being called an attention seeker by none other than Frijj 🤪

Bet you haven’t got the balls to name any of these posters though.

You started out as a harmless daftie but now you’re just coming across as prat.

To be expected I suppose all things considered.

Bet you haven’t got the balls to name any of these posters though.

You started out as a harmless daftie but now you’re just coming across as prat.

To be expected I suppose all things considered.

The lad was bragging in another thread for getting a warning from the Mods, best off ignored.

The dwindling number of people wearing masks would suggest that some are wearing them so as not to offend rather than for personal health.

TBH thats probably me. Despite going to restaurants and pubs quite a lot since "Freedom Day", I'm still masking up and I'm more worried about people asking "where's your mask" like they've done with people over the past 15+ months.

It's a habit I'm really finding hard to break.

TBH thats probably me. Despite going to restaurants and pubs quite a lot since "Freedom Day", I'm still masking up and I'm more worried about people asking "where's your mask" like they've done with people over the past 15+ months.

Same

I've started not wearing my mask if I see the majority of people not wearing it, but I keep it to hand. Depends where I am, but I think I've ended up putting it on out of habit.

It does feel weird not wearing it when you go into places now.

That's so sad, just bin the mask, you'll free so free and help you get back to normality.

We all have our trigger point i suppose. Go to the big cities this weekend and you'll see non-mask wearing in full effect.
Same as above

There are certain members on here who will have been wanking off furiously for a couple of days after 'Freedom Day' when the majority of shoppers were still wearing masks. Those same members are now absolutely fuming now that more and more people are doing their shopping mask free. It's hilarious.
The anti mask Taliban are mad that some are wearing masks. The mask wearing Taliban are mad that some aren't wearing masks.
Meanwhile the moderates will either wear or not wear a mask and not get excited about it.

That's so sad, just bin the mask, you'll free so free and help you get back to normality.

It'll never be the same "normal" as over 18 months ago.
You can say that about any 3 year period. What was normal then, won't be normal now - pandemic or not

There are certain members on here who will have been wanking off furiously for a couple of days after 'Freedom Day' when the majority of shoppers were still wearing masks. Those same members are now absolutely fuming now that more and more people are doing their shopping mask free. It's hilarious.
In the same way that some are wanking furiously when they report that they're seeing less people wearing them.

This place is ridiculous at times.

It'll never be the same "normal" as over 18 months ago.
You can say that about any 3 year period. What was normal then, won't be normal now - pandemic or not
It will be for the majority, those who are still frightened may change slightly but will gradually return to normal.

It will be for the majority, those who are still frightened may change slightly but will gradually return to normal.
There was a fella in the gym on Monday night, wearing a respirator. The type you'd wear for spray painting.
Could have been doing his own altitude training but I'm guessing he's been terrified into doing it by the government and media.

I still wear masks in supermarkets for reasons which I've posted on this thread more than once. Do I fall into your frightened category?

For balance I've been happy to work in a small room with up to 30 unmasked people.
I'd say when it comes to being covid hard I'm in the top 20%.

I still wear masks in supermarkets for reasons which I've posted on this thread more than once. Do I fall into your frightened category?

For balance I've been happy to work in a small room with up to 30 unmasked people.
Covid hard, do you take little blue pills for that 😁

You're still scared and that's OK, time will heal. Are you long, hard covid.

Back