People Not wearing masks in supermarkets

Ok thanks. They're scared that not wearing a mask will harm themselves or others and some will forever.
So the government you worship are wrong for encouraging mask wearing ?

I think it's you lot that are scared that others won't follow you, I will wear one tomorrow just to wind folk like you up more than anything.

Might even put on a radiation suit on for the crack.

So the government you worship are wrong for encouraging mask wearing ?

I think it's you lot that are scared that others won't follow you, I will wear one tomorrow just to wind folk like you up more than anything.

Might even put on a radiation suit on for the crack.
Who are 'you lot'? Why does it always come down to who's right?! Why do you want to piss people off?

Last edited:
The fact that it pisses folk off overrides the Gumbo factor for me.

Might pop to the army and navy shop and get a gas mask.

Mask fannies.
Apologies for not knowing but what is 'Gumbo'? Flying Elephant having a good time in Soho?

Last edited:
I forgot to take one to the shop today, carried on nee fucka was wearing one.
So pointless, I'm imaging you don't have any disease and the other folk don't gve a toss and we know, after many months of trying to get it into thick heads, that it does not protect you and barely protects anyone else if you are the wearer.

There are certain members on here who will have been wanking off furiously for a couple of days after 'Freedom Day' when the majority of shoppers were still wearing masks. Those same members are now absolutely fuming now that more and more people are doing their shopping mask free. It's hilarious.
Pennies dropping as they say.

There are certain members on here who will have been wanking off furiously for a couple of days after 'Freedom Day' when the majority of shoppers were still wearing masks. Those same members are now absolutely fuming now that more and more people are doing their shopping mask free. It's hilarious.

I don’t know anyone who is fuming about it

tbh I think people like you aren’t arsed either way and are only interested in posting for bites and attention on here

And those same members are probably secretly hoping that cases start rising again to 'prove' that everyone should still be wearing masks every time they leave the house.

I don’t know anyone who is fuming about it

tbh I think people like you aren’t arsed either way and are only interested in posting for bites and attention on here

The irony of being called an attention seeker by none other than Frijj 🤪

Back