People lost to conspiracy theories

I know distantly of a bloke from Burnley whose been right through Uni., got every qualification going up to getting a Ph.D. in polymers from Manchester and actually thinks most of the COVID-19 positive tests are false positives and that the second peak is fake. He and his German "friend" just plain flat refuse to believe what is going on in front of their eyes, even in the face of the second rise in death figures due to COVID-19.

He's done science albeit in a different field, which should be enough for him to look at the data and see what is happening is real.
My daughters a hair colourist... She says people don't have their hair cut..

I know distantly of a bloke from Burnley whose been right through Uni., got every qualification going up to getting a Ph.D. in polymers from Manchester and actually thinks most of the COVID-19 positive tests are false positives and that the second peak is fake. He and his German "friend" just plain flat refuse to believe what is going on in front of their eyes, even in the face of the second rise in death figures due to COVID-19.

He's done science albeit in a different field, which should be enough for him to look at the data and see what is happening is real.
Nah, when folk get to that level of intelligence there's a canny high chance of some of them dipping their toes in the booloo pond. A fair few dive reet in.

Who bought the drinks though? WHO BOUGHT THE f***ing DRINKS?

I tell what would be funny though. If Phil, The Queen and MI5/6 had come up with some elaborate, easily ruined at so many stages plan like the radgies reckon this one was and then she crashed before they could carry it out. Everybody wondering 'why the fuck didn't we think of that? We've spent millions, compromised deepcover agents, paid some people off and topped a couple more when we could have just hoyed a few brandies on expenses?' :lol:
but at least they got a slow down sign in the tunnel..

Who bought the drinks though? WHO BOUGHT THE f***ing DRINKS?

I tell what would be funny though. If Phil, The Queen and MI5/6 had come up with some elaborate, easily ruined at so many stages plan like the radgies reckon this one was and then she crashed before they could carry it out. Everybody wondering 'why the fuck didn't we think of that? We've spent millions, compromised deepcover agents, paid some people off and topped a couple more when we could have just hoyed a few brandies on expenses?' :lol:

Sadly it shows how Prince Philip has lost his way - 20 odd years after masterminding this plan, the best he could come up with for Andrew was "just tell them you couldn't sweat so it can't be true."

Last edited:
Sadly it shows how Prince Philip has lost his way - 20 odd years after masterminding this plan, the best he could come up with for Andrew was "just tell them you couldn't sweat so it can't be true."
No way was Phil involved with that, which is probably his view on the Predator Prince in general.
Yes 1939 ... A classic example... But more important ... POMPEY won the cup...
I didn't mean the war. I meant their whole f***ing attitude to rules in general.
No pay rise? - Strike
Coffees at work not free anymore? - Strike
Working week to be increased to 34 hours? - Strike
Before that mind it was...
Nee bread? - Where's that bastard guillotine?
High taxes? - Where's that bastard guillotine?
Too slow to bring the guillotine? - Hurry the fuck up then stick your head in there.

Last edited:
I didn't mean the war. I meant their whole f***ing attitude to rules in general.
No pay rise? - Strike
Coffees at work not free anymore? - Strike
Working week to be increased to 34 hours? - Strike
Before that mind it was...
Nee bread? - Where's that bastard guillotine?
High taxes? - Where's that bastard guillotine?
Too slow to bring the guillotine? - Hurry the fuck up then stick your head in there.

If you like a good conspiracy show try The Unexplained podcast with Howard Hughes. It's been good fun listening to predictions from 2010. My favourite was the bloke who wrote the book about Ian Fleming being James Bond in real life, which is fair enough as a basic premise, but he went f***ing crackers over an hour saying he'd rescued Martin Bormann during the fall of Berlin and then we were off into Kennedy and 9/11 :lol: it was like the unified field theory of conspiracies.

:lol: A whole nation run along Carry On lines.
If you like a good conspiracy show try The Unexplained podcast with Howard Hughes. It's been good fun listening to predictions from 2010. My favourite was the bloke who wrote the book about Ian Fleming being James Bond in real life, which is fair enough as a basic premise, but he went f***ing crackers over an hour saying he'd rescued Martin Bormann during the fall of Berlin and then we were off into Kennedy and 9/11 :lol: it was like the unified field theory of conspiracies.
The most radged thing about that is how he was involved with 9/11 when he would have been nudging 90. :lol:

Last edited:
Anar. :lol:
Mind yer cannot beat a bit of Carry On films at times. :cool:
Carry on Screaming is a great film, not just a great Carry On film.
There's at least another 5 or 6 classics like Khyber, Camel and Don't Lose Your Head. Another is Cleo with one of the best gags in film history with Williams' infamy infamy crack. :lol:

Carry on Screaming is a great film, not just a great Carry On film.
There's at least another 5 or 6 classics like Khyber, Camel and Don't Lose Your Head. Another is Cleo with one of the best gags in film history with Williams' infamy infamy crack. :lol:
:lol: I fancy ganning on another Carry On binge now like, after reading this. :lol:

Top up my patter anarl! :cool:

Last edited:

Back