People lost to conspiracy theories

Logon or register to see this image

The latest bit of lunacy.
I have many opinions on Johnson and his ability to lead government, but I don't think anyone can doubt his ability to knock bairns out. :lol:
I dont get it, you can see the baby in the bit thats highlighted on the Zoom screen. Or is this like the gold/blue dress thing, some people can see it, some cant.

Met my mate last night who I haven’t seen for months. Some gems from last night-George Floyd isn’t dead apparently.
This is the new normal. We will never return to normality. Apparently I will never work again as concerts will never happen again (can’t lie, I’m pretty bummed by this news)
There’s scientific proof that masks cause more harm than good.
I was also amazed to find out that viruses can’t be spread, and this is all being caused by 5g.
Mind blowing stuff 😂

Met my mate last night who I haven’t seen for months. Some gems from last night-George Floyd isn’t dead apparently.
This is the new normal. We will never return to normality. Apparently I will never work again as concerts will never happen again (can’t lie, I’m pretty bummed by this news)
I was also amazed to find out that viruses can’t be spread, and this is all being caused by 5g.
Mind blowing stuff 😂

Sounds like we have a mutual friend

Trouble is I can’t even be bothered to correct him or argue. There’s no point 😂. Sadly I just don’t see him much anymore.

It's not worth the effort. Mine is just seeing Instagram stories day after day. Some of them I will have a look into and it can be debunked with in seconds.

It's not worth the effort. Mine is just seeing Instagram stories day after day. Some of them I will have a look into and it can be debunked with in seconds.
Oh but you have to remember all the fact checking sites are complicit with them all. You can’t trust them. Apparently 😂

Mind blowing stuff 😂
The last one makes sense. There were no viruses ever anywhere before the very recent invention of 5g

Interesting show on LBC radio right now discussing this and how so people are getting lost down the rabbit hole.

Blame women just been on saying that her husband thinks covid is a hoax and refuses to wear a facemask on public transport (I thought you had to?). Some strange folk about.

I know distantly of a bloke from Burnley whose been right through Uni., got every qualification going up to getting a Ph.D. in polymers from Manchester and actually thinks most of the COVID-19 positive tests are false positives and that the second peak is fake. He and his German "friend" just plain flat refuse to believe what is going on in front of their eyes, even in the face of the second rise in death figures due to COVID-19.

He's done science albeit in a different field, which should be enough for him to look at the data and see what is happening is real.

Lady di... The Muslim baby theory... Was it mi5 ? ... NO .. Just a drunk chauffeur ..
Who bought the drinks though? WHO BOUGHT THE f***ing DRINKS?

I tell what would be funny though. If Phil, The Queen and MI5/6 had come up with some elaborate, easily ruined at so many stages plan like the radgies reckon this one was and then she crashed before they could carry it out. Everybody wondering 'why the fuck didn't we think of that? We've spent millions, compromised deepcover agents, paid some people off and topped a couple more when we could have just hoyed a few brandies on expenses?' :lol:

Back