People lost to conspiracy theories

You only have to look outside and realise you can't see Ben Nevis or any other substantial mountain from your house to realise it's not.

Not to mention the fact that every pilot, space agency, astronomer, a lot of media companies and every nation on earth would have to be in on keeping it a secret.

I mean, there are videos of people sending cameras up in weather balloons on youtube where you can see it's definitely a sphere.

I just don't understand it whatsoever
And do you really think Trump could have kept it quiet?

I overheard the woman next door to me telling one of the neighbours that it was all a load of rubbish, they're just putting every death down to Covid. Her evidence was that she knew someone in Scotland who she had been speaking to, who knew someone who had died (nothing to do with Covid), and her Scottish friend had said 'they will probably put it down to Covid'.

It's difficult to know which evidence should carry more weight - the 60,000 plus excess deaths or her friend in Scotland saying something might happen.

The problem is not just conspiracy theories as such though - people can just find validation for any ridiculous opinion based on a few nutcases on the internet, so they can crack on with their world view, even when all of the evidence is against it.

It's why we are where we are.

Covid emerges at the same time as 5G masts are being erected, logical assumption to a conpiracy freak is that 5G masts spread Covid virus (no examination of how this could possibly happpen, naturally). Next logical assumption is that because HM Gov hasn't mentioned it, HM Gov must be orchestrating it to exert population control, the bastards! And The Sheeple just allow themselves to be manipulated/exterminated!!!!!

Are you calling me a liar then?
The lines may be blurred enough so you can squint and believe either side, but it is an irrefutable fact that that many people with terminal diseases have had their demise accelerated by covid, but no one can say how long they may have lasted without it. I certainly know of one person who died from motor neurone disease and they put covid on the death certificate without even testing for it.
Not necessarily. However, on the one hand you're happy to accept that people have had covid-19 put on their death certificate when they should not have done, but at the same time refuse to accept that people have not had covid-19 put on their death certificate when they should have done.

You can't have it both ways

Not necessarily. However, on the one hand you're happy to accept that people have had covid-19 put on their death certificate when they should not have done, but at the same time refuse to accept that people have not had covid-19 put on their death certificate when they should have done.

You can't have it both ways
I’m not refusing to accept owt. That’s the first time I’ve seen those figures.

This is what happens when you turn the country on its head, locking people away, deter people from going to hospital & destroy routine care and scare the shit out of vulnerable people.

So you look at the fact that 22,000 more people died than would be expected, over the course of three months when we were in the middle of a highly infectious pandemic, without a positive test, and from that deduce that the explanation was because they were too scared to go to hospital?

Is there any logic or evidence at all? Are you also factoring in reductions in things like road traffic accidents and industrial accidents to your workings?

Or are you relying on 'common sense', the 'University of life', and 'WAKE UP'?

So you look at the fact that 22,000 more people died than would be expected, over the course of three months when we were in the middle of a highly infectious pandemic, without a positive test, and from that deduce that the explanation was because they were too scared to go to hospital?

Is there any logic or evidence at all? Are you also factoring in reductions in things like road traffic accidents and industrial accidents to your workings?

Or are you relying on 'common sense', the 'University of life', and 'WAKE UP'?

22,000 will work out at about 15 people per city/town and that's not even factoring in the cities/town varying population sizes & all the villages etc. Put it like this I know of 3 people that have died & all had their treatment put back when this palarva started, of course it's arguable if this made any difference but it certainly can't be ruled out.

22,000 will work out at about 15 people per city/town and that's not even factoring in the cities/town varying population sizes & all the villages etc. Put it like this I know of 3 people that have died & all had their treatment put back when this palarva started, of course it's arguable if this made any difference but it certainly can't be ruled out.

So after years and years of deaths following exactly the same seasonal curve, year in, year out, the sudden unexplained spike of 22,000 in excess deaths from March-June 2020, which coincided exactly with a highly infectious and often asymptomatically transmitted disease, was down to people having treatment put back.

And your evidence is that you 'know of 3 people that have died & all had their treatment put back when this palarva started'.

You need to alert the authorities to your hugely significant scientific findings. This could be a game changer.

Me mam's terrible for it. Can't trust anything from mainstream media, yet the shouty bloke who had his videos deleted off YouTube is a more than credible source.

There's every possibility there is truth to some of it but she's got an awful habit of finding something that confirms what she thinks and ignoring everything else. Can't have any questioning or counter argument about it because the basis for any other view is propaganda or lies, regardless of where it came from.

Keep an open mind. As long as you think the same thing I think.

There is a lass on my facebook timeline who I must post a Snopes link to every week. Used to ignore the nonsense but it's often race related bollocks so I feel a duty to pick her up on it. Once I pick her up there are normally a few who back me up and she ends up apologising yet I can guarantee she will share some other shite this week.

Last edited:
Covid emerges at the same time as 5G masts are being erected, logical assumption to a conpiracy freak is that 5G masts spread Covid virus (no examination of how this could possibly happpen, naturally). Next logical assumption is that because HM Gov hasn't mentioned it, HM Gov must be orchestrating it to exert population control, the bastards! And The Sheeple just allow themselves to be manipulated/exterminated!!!!!
While posting about it on their 5G phone
I wish people would stop saying sheeple
While being a sheep themselves

Part one of the first Zeitgeist was a bit of an eye opener for me. Basically debunking religion, and talking about how christianity stole pagan traditions and customs (Yule, Easter etc), and was designed as tool to control the masses. The links to astronomy blew my socks off.

The Denver Airport murals are pretty interesting. I'm also impartial to a bit of the Georgia Guidestones too, weird.

Back