People at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couple of lads where i work go around making stupid bird noises all day, they've got nothing interesting to say so make daft noises then look at you for some sort of interaction.

I hate shit like this. People who do stuff at work that is really crazy and other people seem to fall about laughing at them and they look at you for some sort of reaction and I just can't bring myself to laugh, I hate them.

you think that's bad, I've got this boss who hasn't even once offered his condolences to us after I lose the use of my vocal chords and became mute about 9 months ago.

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously man, he's so f***ing lazy. Doesn't lift a finger to help anyone. The girls downstairs refuse to work with him he's so ignorant and shite.

Seriously man, he's so f***ing lazy. Doesn't lift a finger to help anyone. The girls downstairs refuse to work with him he's so ignorant and shite.

you don't understand how hard life has become for me man, I can't even tell you to fuck off, or let the fat lass downstairs know how I really feel about her :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back