People at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shared a flat with a lad who never used to take his clothes out the washer, just one thing at a time as he wanted it and stick it on a radiator for an hour before wearing. It would get to a state where I was needing to use the washer for my stuff, so me and the other flat mate took to dumping his washed clothes in a big box in the hall. He dragged it next to the radiator then just peeled off the top item of clothing each day as that was nearly dry anyway,

I have not seen him since the lease ran out on that place, 20 years ago.
There are some weird people out there. I was shared a flat with a lad who refused to put water in his steam iron claiming it was a "con". He'd dry iron his clothes every Sunday night watching Top Gear

Couple of lads where i work go around making stupid bird noises all day, they've got nothing interesting to say so make daft noises then look at you for some sort of interaction.

I have to put up with stupid bird noises all day as well

'Did you see the Kardashians'
'Whats in that salad it looks really nice'
'I was dead good with my food yesterday but then I popped in Marksies on the way home'
'Have you seen the state of X since she split up with Y'

etc etc

I used to sit opposite a bloke who always seemed to have lettuce sarnies. And then make a noise chewing like a giant rabbit. I used to get borderline hysterical and one day said to him - 'what have you got in that sarnie, just lettuce?'
'Three different kinds of lettuce' was the reply. :lol:
He also used to eat half a banana and try and re-cover it with peel to eat the following day. :mad:

I used to sit opposite a bloke who always seemed to have lettuce sarnies. And then make a noise chewing like a giant rabbit. I used to get borderline hysterical and one day said to him - 'what have you got in that sarnie, just lettuce?'
He also used to eat half a banana and try and re-cover it with peel to eat the following day. :mad:

:lol::lol:

Bloke near me keeps shuffling his legs and the texture from his trousers on his seat makes a constant shuffling sound. Looks like Harry Potter too, right goon.

Great post marra

This fat fuck at work talks about food from the minute she comes into work and does not settle until she orders a takeway. She makes a point that she has no blowk. I would love to tell her its because she is a vile mess

Well his was partly because he was tight fisted. He once brought a bag of cheap sweets back from holiday and at the end of the day asked if I'd had one. I said 'yeah, why?' He said 'Because I'm taking them home.' :lol:
Sweet thief :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back