People at Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate shit like this. People who do stuff at work that is really crazy and other people seem to fall about laughing at them and they look at you for some sort of reaction and I just can't bring myself to laugh, I hate them.
I have no idea what they're looking for from me, maybe a hahahahahaha that's brilliant that mate, just shut up if you've got nothing to say.
Think yourself lucky, I work with a lad who is not only lazy and self indulgent as fuck, he's ignorant and hasn't said a single word to me personally for over 8 months because I got promoted :lol:
You're lucky, i wish people at work would stop talking to me :lol:

I have no idea what they're looking for from me, maybe a hahahahahaha that's brilliant that mate, just shut up if you've got nothing to say.

I tend to agree today :lol: I'm stacked with work as clients all want stuff before bank holiday...and everyone waffling :lol:

I hate shit like this. People who do stuff at work that is really crazy and other people seem to fall about laughing at them and they look at you for some sort of reaction and I just can't bring myself to laugh, I hate them.
COMPLETELY agree with this

There's a bloke at my place does 'funny' voices and laughs at himself. He then looks at me expecting me to laugh. I just cringe and die inside a little each time.

Only a few mins until the sniffer to my right comes in, then an hour later the sniffing crisp cruncher opposite me will be in. Outstanding

I get really put out by people eating apples etc I sit next to a woman who drones on unintelligibly and then eats apples... not as bad as a woman I used to sit next to who specifically liked eating crunchy things noisily... lots of carrots, plums specifically chosen when not ripe etc I wanted to kill her after a few weeks

I get really put out by people eating apples etc I sit next to a woman who drones on unintelligibly and then eats apples... not as bad as a woman I used to sit next to who specifically liked eating crunchy things noisily... lots of carrots, plums specifically chosen when not ripe etc I wanted to kill her after a few weeks

Inject a plum or apple with something. She'd never know and you could have got away with it

The worst f***ing smell for me!! Worse than BO. It's like wet dog.

I shared a flat with a lad who never used to take his clothes out the washer, just one thing at a time as he wanted it and stick it on a radiator for an hour before wearing. It would get to a state where I was needing to use the washer for my stuff, so me and the other flat mate took to dumping his washed clothes in a big box in the hall. He dragged it next to the radiator then just peeled off the top item of clothing each day as that was nearly dry anyway,

I have not seen him since the lease ran out on that place, 20 years ago.

I shared a flat with a lad who never used to take his clothes out the washer, just one thing at a time as he wanted it and stick it on a radiator for an hour before wearing. It would get to a state where I was needing to use the washer for my stuff, so me and the other flat mate took to dumping his washed clothes in a big box in the hall. He dragged it next to the radiator then just peeled off the top item of clothing each day as that was nearly dry anyway,

I have not seen him since the lease ran out on that place, 20 years ago.
I was seeing an otherwise lovely lass for a few weeks but she carried that smell all the time. It was a deal breaker for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back