Peep Show

The bloke who was Big Mad Andy the manic depressive builder in it held a Peep Show themed quiz night a couple of years back at the Tyne Bank brewery in Byker. Sadly nobody that I know has the same level of enthusiasm / obsession for it that I do.
I’m a bit mental for it. Particularly the first four series, I watched them on repeat more times than I can recall. Another marvellous moment: Andy smashing the door in. Just makes me laugh to think of it.
"Tube up his nose, tube up his nose, there's a man with a tube up his nose!"
Knicked imo from Anne Tyler’s a patchwork planet. Still, they made it their own.

Last edited:
It's a tremendous series.

Some of the later series get a bad rep but when Angus is kidnapped is funny as owt

Any time I have a naan bread I laugh thinking about Peep Show haha

I love to do a eulogy like Johnson for Gerrard haha

It's a tremendous series.

Some of the later series get a bad rep but when Angus is kidnapped is funny as owt

Any time I have a naan bread I laugh thinking about Peep Show haha

I love to do a eulogy like Johnson for Gerrard haha
"I hope the scythe's remorseless swing can bring some comfort to you all."

I also like Jez' eulogy for Uncle Ray: "If I decided I really liked Enya and that Enya was great and that Enya..........died for our sins..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only watched it for the first time about 3 years ago, think I've watched it all about 4 times now, I just stick them on when I'm on backs and having a lie on the couch. Love it

Thing is, everyone's got a Jez and Super Hans mate 😄

Wait... does that make me Mark 😕

Last edited:
I only watched it for the first time about 3 years ago, think I've watched it all about 4 times now, I just stick them on when I'm on backs and having a lie on the couch. Love it

Thing is, everyone's got a Jez and Super Hans mate 😄

Wait... does that make me Mark 😕
Yeah if..

And you, well, you're a real meat and potatoes, straight up and down, beef Wellington, don't trust the Argies, dick in the vagina, Cheddar cheese and chicken tikka masala man.

Back