Peaky Blinders series 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

The wandering Jew was phenomenal

Hardy's portrayal was phenomenal, classic Jewish accent etc, but without going to Yadda Yadda ya oish
never watched it but sound track looks good
Black Sabbath, Nick Cave
can you get it as an LP?

Murphy is interviewed somewhere about using modern music, he had more say this series hence the inclusion of Radiohead etc
Hardy's portrayal was phenomenal, classic Jewish accent etc, but without going to Yadda Yadda ya oish

Murphy is interviewed somewhere about using modern music, he had more say this series hence the inclusion of Radiohead etc

If you can ignore the massive plot flaws and continuity errors etc its good

Said before the Billy boys dragged a cross into a scene, shot the bloke and erected it, no thought of digging the hole etc to put the cross in, but just go with it

Last edited:

If you can ignore the massive plot flaws and continuity errors etc its good

Said before the Billy boys dragged a cross into a scene, shot the bloke and erected it, no thought of digging the hole etc to put the cross in, but just go with it
Was the digging bit important ?

I get your point but we’d then have programmes 4 or 5 hours long, if we added every realistic element.

I just find it a bit annoying, if they had nailed him to a table in a miraculous appearing manor house, would we have just gone meh ignore the building process
I just find it a bit annoying, if they had nailed him to a table in a miraculous appearing manor house, would we have just gone meh ignore the building process

Could've easily been avoided by having 2 extras digging in the background tbf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back