Peaky Blinders series 5

Bit hit and miss this series , for me, but excellent final episode .
Alfie stole shoe again :cool:
Obvious choice is that it was Michael behind the stitch up , unless was revenge by Alfie
Annoyingly will have to wait a year to find out

This season has been painfully predictable and unimaginative. Nothing’s really happened when you look back at it as a whole.

Only redeeming feature is Alfie making a cameo which didn’t even need to happen for the story line.
Agree with that. Been really disappointed with this season. Think they may have taken the characters as far as possible. It's all a bit one dimensional - they could have developed the Michael mutiny story a bit more and made him the "baddie" for the season......that may be the plan for Season 6 I guess.
Bringing Alfie back was a joke - shot in the face by Tommy Shelby but apparently he was ok (and harbours Tommy no ill will). Ok then :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bit hit and miss this series , for me, but excellent final episode .
Alfie stole shoe again :cool:
Obvious choice is that it was Michael behind the stitch up , unless was revenge by Alfie
Annoyingly will have to wait a year to find out

I think it was the Irish footballer fixing matches. Finn says 'we're gonna shoot a fascist' and left the room. Then the irish lad picked up the phone.

Agree with that. Been really disappointed with this season. Think they may have taken the characters as far as possible. It's all a bit one dimensional - they could have developed the Michael mutiny story a bit more and made him the "baddie" for the season......that may be the plan for Season 6 I guess.
Bringing Alfie back was a joke - shot in the face by Tommy Shelby but apparently he was ok (and harbours Tommy no ill will). Ok then :rolleyes:
I'm not sure he doesn't wish Tommy no ill. He double crossed him in the Russian jewellery episode which is the primary reason Tommy shot him in the first place. He is taking his pound of flesh for organising the Jews to cause the chaos at the Mosley rally. What it does is bring him in as yet another wildcard in the "Who" debate going on in Tommy's head.

Aye but who did he phone ?

I dunno. But i wonder if it was him that also tipped off the Titantic boys and the bombers from Micky's phone. A meaningless death for Micky the barman, with Finn blabbing everything to the irish footballer. Plus the footballer doesn't exactly like Arthur

I dunno. But i wonder if it was him that also tipped off the Titantic boys and the bombers from Micky's phone. A meaningless death for Micky the barman, with Finn blabbing everything to the irish footballer. Plus the footballer doesn't exactly like Arthur
Doesn’t like him ?
He’s shit scared of him :lol:

Back