Pea Coat?

Jon Dough

Winger
Anyone wear one?I am pondering getting one,any recommendations?

I’ve been looking at field jackets 😂

I've got a couple (Black, and Navy)

Some good deals on Temu

Last edited:
It’s nice that

I have a very nice ted baker one that I've had a few years.. doesnt get that much of an air g now I don't have to go in the office often

Dont do it now but at the time it was about 350 notes.. was pressie off the missus

Last edited:
I have a very nice ted baker one that I've had a few years.. doesnt get that much of an air g now I don't have to go in the office often
Just been looking at the Ted Baker ones,smart.
I’ve been looking at field jackets 😂
LL Bean one looks decent?

This has been sat in a cupboard for about ten years. It's Italian wool, very good quality and incredibly warm. I can't think of a time when I would wear it.
Logon or register to see this image

What I would say about the one in your post is that they are meant to be 'smart' even worn with jeans and trainers. A big label across the sleeve detracts from that, so I'd probably look at one with slightly cleaner lines.

What I would say about the one in your post is that they are meant to be 'smart' even worn with jeans and trainers. A big label across the sleeve detracts from that, so I'd probably look at one with slightly cleaner lines.
Your right,I thought it looked a bit stone island’ish with the sleeve label.
Does anyone want to buy a badly waxed ten year old Barbour?
Out-Barbour jackets 🫤

Just been looking at the Ted Baker ones,smart.

LL Bean one looks decent?

I’m after a single layer canvas one. I saw one on a movie last month and I’ve not managed to see that style for sale anywhere.

I've always had one since I ended up in Chicago in January wearing a covet coat. All the navy lads had them on so I got a black Schott one from army surplus and replace it every time it looks ratty.

I bought a brown leather one of the same make and design, but I doubt I'll ever wear it unless I'm invited to a 1970's themed bad taste party.

Back